10

Me and Yoongi have been dating for six months now and I've never been happier.

I sit on my bad after the last day of my junior year. I was officially a senior. I pull out my phone amd dial Yoongi's number.

"Hey" He sounded as if he just woke up.

"Were you napping?" I laugh into the phone.

"I might have." I could tell he wore a smirk with his words.

"So that's why you left early?" I laugh again.

"Yes" He laughs back.

"You at home?" I ask. He now lived in a small apartment compared to his old mansion. He and his mother had to stay away from his father.

"Yeah, but I'm coming over to your house. See you soon."

"Alright, love you. Bye."

"Love you too." With that he hangs up his phone.

I set my phone by my side and lay back on my bed. A knock comes from my door and my sister pokes her head in. "When mom and dad come home tell them I went to Alexandra's." She smiles at me. I nod and she leaves.

-Yoongi's POV-

Yoongi ends the phone call, pacing his room. Who knew Jimin really well?

"Taehyung" Yoongi says aloud. He pulls out his phone and dials the brunette's phone number.

"Hello Yoongles." Taehyung says into the phone.

"Can I meet you somewhere I need to talk to you?" Yoongi says quickly.

"Yeah, my house?" Taehyung suggests.

"Be there soon." With that Yoongi hangs up the phone.

-

"Jeez Yoongi calm down." Taehyung opens the door after Yoongi knocked frantically.

"You good?" Taehyung furrows his eyebrows. Yoongi runs a hand through his hair and walks into the living room.

"Sit down." Jungkook mumbles from the couch.