one more word

I was walking down the street pasing yet agen the big hit building that was on my street. Min yoongi walks out side and a bunch of fangirls run to him.

One girl yelled how can he just stand and look so sexy. And then i stopped. Only because i could not even hear my music over there yelling and i was going to be at home with all that yelling oh hell no.

I push one of the girls so that i can be in front of min yoongi. I was not scared but he looked fased.

"Uhm may i ask that YOU ALL STOP FUCKING YELLING OVER HIM I LIVE RIGHT THERE I CAN HARDLY DO ANYTHING WATCH ANYTHING LISTIN TO ANYTHING WITH ALL YOUR SCREAMING SO IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND TO BE QUIET I WOULD THANK YOU VARY MOCH!" after that he spoke.

"Woooooooooooow y/n. That was harsh" he said as he stared at me.

"Dose...it... look... like... i... care!"i yelled.

And he was silent everyone was silent.

"You know you dont have to be mean"

"You can say! I live right there that blue house right there next to this building! With all the screams i cant even anymore!

"Ok ok Bye then oh and ill tell tae you said hi"he walk back into big bit and then i went i to my house.

"You just had to get the last word"

"Yup".

Me and tae went to the same school so i did not have to like his music i liked him for him

Ghah famous people! The nerv!

My mom was shocked when i walked in becauss we both wanted quiet and she did not want the cops called her for starting a fight.

i was about to mess up his pretty little face cuz i did it a long time ago... A lot...and he was no mad...its cuz he was my brother and he liked the fact that i could defend myself... but i kept my cool. Kindof... But overall there quiet now and there skared of us. Grate a lower chance of friends.

I go to my room its 5:00pm but me and mom go to sleep cuz we finally can.

"Lucky they have it quite. I hope yoongi cares about moms health"i sigh and go to sleep