Last part

Hello guys thank you soo much for your love Nd response..!!😘😘😘😘
This is last shot , I knew you all don't want me to end this soo soon but guyzz I can't drag this TS also naa!!
Soo let's start

S&S mansion

Yes Swasan name Thier villa as S&S swara Nd Sanskar as it's Thier house which they make by soo much hard work..!!

Swasan room

Both lying in eachother arms while Thier baby is on Sanskar tummy
Having cute smile on this face ..!! They remember when they got to know about Thier love symbol is going to come in this world..!!

Flashback

It's a same day when DP was admit in hospital by Doing fake drama of heart attack just to make Swasan beg infront of Adarsh Nd parineeta but Thier plan fail because Naver vow Thier infront of anyone..!!
Because Swasan from starting knw about Thier reality but they were also doing drama..!! Because they knew that this family is Naver gonna live them happily that's why Sanskar also having a his one more business which he start by Thier name S&S industry
But Naver disclose it to anyone except swara she knew that Sanskar has business Nd knw as SM..!! Nd he has his own house ..!! Nd his company which top in world..!!

That night  both Swasan going to Thier house hidding from everyone just then they listen Laksh Nd Thier family talk ..!! They are making plan to separate Swasan..!!
This thing make Swasan shocked they knw that they hate them but still they never knew that they will step soo low just to separate them..!!

This make both of them very angry..!!
Sanskar hold Swara's hand Nd Went to Thier house..!!

S&S mansion

Sanskar angry enter in his house Nd start throwing everything in anger ..!! Swara try to stop him but he was not listening to her ..!!

Swara- Sanskar what are you doing ??

(He broke the Vase )

Sanskar- How dare they , how dare, they trying to separate us how dare ..!!

(He shout Nd kick the sofa which was placed in middle)

Swara- Sanskar listen , I knw you are angry but you knw na , they also want to use your anger that's why they make plan..!!

(Sanskar look swara angrily while she make puppy face )

Swara- I have a plan..!!

(Sanskar look her , Swara tell him whole plan , that he will get angry when Laksh will say all things then he will come home Nd said those words to swara Nd Swara also win ragini's heart just to show her then she will leave from there that's what her whole plan..!! Instead of claiming Sanskar look her more angrily)

Sanskar- (shouts ) Are you mad ?? Swara I Nd will say you those bitter word seriously swara you lost your mind..!!youu kbw na I can Naver hurt you in my dreams Nd you telling me to hurt you seriously..!!

Swara-(cupping his face) Sanskar listen to me carefully , it's just I'm saying to say all this you are not doing to by your will na baby it's all about our well future we will be away from them..!! They will think we are separated Nd will not try to hurt us Nd after that we will start our REVENGE..!!

(This time Sanskar listen her Nd nodded , swara smile Nd kiss his cheeks..!! This make Sanskar irritate )

Sanskar- Swara yrr we are married Nd you are kissing me on cheeks seriously..!! I'm not kid yrr..!! I'm married man kiss me on lips..!!

(Sanskar lens toward swara to kiss her on lips but swara start feeling uneasy she push Sanskar Nd rub toward her room...!! Sanskar shocked to see her Nd run behind her Nd find her in washroom vomiting..!! He goes toward her rub her back..)