Saving him

"Silver, please come see" my friend Diana yell from across the room. My friend's dad Mr Patrick John sent my friend and I to take vacation in their second house in Houston because her fiancé left her a week to her wedding. She was so down that I had to stay with her in their house. Now we are in Montgomery walking around Lake creek in the evening  all of a sudden it started to rain, we ran into a building that seem to be old and abandoned. We were checking the house to see know if there is anyone in there, but no one answered. We decided to go round the house, its quite beautiful but very dusty with cobwebs hanging from wall to wall.
Diana and I went separate way in the house but later found ourselves in a large room.
" Silver, this house is so huge and beautiful. Imagine, we went separate ways and meet here, isn't that something?"
I smiled back at her. Then I saw a picture hanging on the wall, it's beautiful art work. I was still admiring the work when I heard my friend yell from across the room. I rushed to her and to my surprise, I saw a door opened.
"Diana, what's happening? This is strange how come there is a door?"
"I really don't know. I only pressed this button and here we are".
"Let's go check what's in there".
"No way, I'm not going down there with you Silver. Its creepy, its so dark in there. I'm not going in". With the look on her face I know she won't.
"Okay fine. I will go down and see what's there myself. But if you hear me scream run for help don't come in".
"Please don't go, it's dark." I gave her the don't worry look and on the flashlight on my phone and stepped in.
I must confess, I am so scared and at the same time curious to what's down there. I kept walking down till I found a switch and the moment I pressed it the light came one at the end of the hall. I ran to where the light is coming from and to my surprise, there is another door. Its slightly open, so I pushed the door and peek in, but what I found sent a very loud scream out of my mouth.
I stood with my foot rooted to the ground. Right before me was a body tied to a chair with head bent. Hair so long and unkempt. My smell sense pickup all of a sudden and the next thing I started puking. When I was done I wiped my mouth and I moved towards the body and lifted the head, its a man. I start checking to know if he is dead or not, but luckily he is not. He looked too pale and beaten up. His cheeks and eyes swollen, nose broken. I felt a pang in my chest and I started crying. How can someone be so cruel to beat a man up like this and leave him to die. That's so unfair.
I untie him and we both fell to the ground as my weight can't hold him up. I managed to stand up and dragged him out to where my friend and I was earlier. But Diana was nowhere to be found. I tried reaching her but when she picked the call she said she is on her way to the police department to get help.
I reached for my bag and found the water I packed, I poured it on him and waited for a while, reaching for my bag to get Diana's water he grabbed my arm. I turned and found the most deepest blue eyes staring back at me. I  pressed the bottle of the water to his mouth, he didn't protest. When he was okay he moved his head away.
"Who are you?" No answer. "Can you talk", nothing again. "What's your name?" Nothing still. "Listen, I get you are weak, but for how long have you been tied down there?" He was just staring at me. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. My friend should be on her way back with the police to get you to the hospital for treatment".
"No,no,no" I could barely hear what he said. Then he reached for his pocket but couldn't. I thought to myself perhaps I can get a clue of who he is. I put my hand in his pocket an retrieved a very small wallet. It held so many cards, but one caught my attention. His Identification card.
Arturo Fernando. I looked back at him he signaled for me to move closed, and he whispered to my hear "no police, no police. Help me out. Car, garage. Please".
I don't know what to say at that moment, I looked into his weak eyes and I can tell he really don't want the police involved. Immediately I got up and searched for the garage, I found a car covered, I removed the dusty material to my surprise its a Benz.  Good thing I can drive. I drove outside the house. I went in to get him his eyes close. I didn't know where the strength came from I carried him to the car and deposited at the passenger side. I got in and I saw him pressing some buttons. He points to the map showing on the small screen in the car, I looked back to him and smile.
"Let get going, we have a long way to go".
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Sorry if I'm too detailed, or the story is not interesting.
This is my first story ever. Please bear with me. Next update coming soon.
Please don't forget to vote and comment.