He is Awake

"Yes you idiot, he is still breathing and alive. What were you thinking? I told you to kill him. Fools, you are going to pay for this, if the plan dare fail." That's what woke me up. I slightly open my eyes to see a man standing in the bathroom of the room I was. Why would anyone want Arturo dead? What is happening? Who is Arturo Fernando? I thought to myself. I closed my eyes to pretend I was still sleeping. "You little brat, I won't let you ruin my plan."

I opened my eyes after he left the room. I am not safe here. I must find a way to leave this place before this guy hurt me. I must inform Arturo. But wait a minute, who is this guy?

I got out of bed and went to check on Arturo. The door was opened, so I stepped in. He was sitting with so many pillows to support his back, his head bent, his breathing steady. Seeing him awake it was like a heavy load was lifted off my chest. I wanted to run to him and hug him but my feet were glued to the floor. What's with the guy with bending his head? He raised his head but didn't open his eyes when I closed the door.

"Hey, are you alright, should I get the doctor?" I was about the leave the room when I heard his deep but weak voice "No."

"Okay. Hmm, how are you feeling?"

"Who are you, what are you doing in my room"

"Hmm, I'm Silver. I hmm... I, I brought you home." He turned his head to my direction but didn't open his eyes still. Oh, please open your eyes, I want to see that blue eyes again please. I thought to myself. I must have said my thoughts out loud because he opened his eyes.

"Oooooooh My!!" I whispered. He looks so manly now with his beard trimmed and hair neatly combed. The bedside lamp highlighted his facial features. His pink lips moving but I can't hear a thing. I was so lost in thought, wondering how sweet it will be to kiss those lips and run my hands through his hair while staring at those deadly blue eyes of his. He is so heavenly handsome. What is wrong with you Silver?

I didn't realize that I have been staring at him for long. The sound of broken glass brought me out of my thought "I am talking to you." He snapped at me.

"I am very sorry. I am.." I was interrupted by the maid that came in.

"Ms. I checked your room earlier. Good thing you are awake. I wanted to ask if I should bring dinner to your room?" it was then I realize I haven't taken anything since I came here. My stomach betrayed me, it started rumbling.

"Bring dinner here for both of us. Clean this mess before you go" when she was done he turned back to her. "You may leave now." Arturo snapped at the maid. Even though he is sick, he is still cold. The maid nods and leaves the room.

"Do you want to stand there all day? Grab the chair, come sit close." Did he just tell me to come close. I was jumping with joy inside.

"Okay." I carried the seat and placed it by the bedside. I sat down and we were just staring at each other without saying anything.

" You brought me home. I remember you. Why did you save me, you don't know me, who are you?"

"okay now one question at a time. I am Silver Walter. I was with my friend but end up in the house where u were hmm.. well, we found something creepy about the house, so I decided to check what in the house, that is how I found you. I don't know why I saved you really." He was just staring at me. Two maids came in with two trays of food, followed by the doctor.

"I see you two are awake and better. Now I need to check you Ms. Silver and you too Arturo." The maids placed the food on the table and left the room. " So, Ms. Silver, do how are you feeling now, better I assume?"
"Yes, doctor. Thank you. I woke up like an hour ago. Thank you."