Lying From You (A Niam stroy with Larry Stylinson)

Niall Horan. Gay. His boyfriend is Andrew Blake. His best friend and roommate is Liam Payne. Niall has had a crush on Liam since he had met him three years ago. Niall is a sensitive soul. He will cry over the stupidest things. He comes home with bruises but Liam doesn't seem to notice. What's happening to Niall? When he's home he's always in his room, but most of the time, he's at Andrew's house. Will he ever tell his secrets?

Liam Payne. Bi-sexual. His girlfriend is Danielle Peazer. His best friend and roommate is Niall Horan. Liam used to be protective of Niall, until Danielle came along. He doesn't see much of Niall, but when he does they don't talk. Liam worries about Niall but he doesn't express his concern, because he knows that if he does Danielle will get mad. He feels like Danielle knows something that he doesn't, and he's determined to find out what these things are.

Andrew Blake. Niall Horan's boyfriend. He hates Niall's guts. He's an abuser and a user, but he knows that Niall would never tell what he does to him. He has forbidden Niall from talking to his best friend Liam because he knows that Niall likes Liam better than him. He hits Niall everynight and doesn't think a thing of it. His best friend, Danielle Peazer, knows what he does to Niall and doesn't tell Liam, even though she knows how close the two are. She doesn't want them to be close. Andrew is not gay nor is he bi. He just wants to teach Niall a lesson. Not to crush on his friend's boyfriend. If Danielle hadn't asked him to do this, him and Niall could be best friends.

Danielle Peazer. Liam Payne's girlfriend. She's hated Niall Horan since she first met him. She told Andrew to ask Niall out just to teach him a lesson. She is in control of what Andrew does. Liam can never find out, because when he does, he will break up with her. She is the reason Niall is getting hurt. And she couldn't care less.

This is a story of love, hate, a friendship in the making, and maybe a relationship.