Chapter 4: Please?

Niall's POV

I woke up sore. Memories from the night before flooding back to me. Liam coming home, Andrew calling me over, driving to Andrew's, him asking me if Liam was back, and then the beating of my life. I kicked off the blanket and looked down. I saw that all my visible skin was covered in a fine layer of fresh, purple, bruises. I knew that I was going to be able to not tell Liam who did this to me. But I was scared to tell Liam, scared that if I tell Andrew will snap and kill me. I looked up when I heard the door open and there was standing the boy of my dreams and the one that I was the most scared off. Not because he would hurt me, but because if I don't tell him what's happening it'll hurt him, and if I do tell him, I'll get hurt. Liam walked over to the bed and sat down at the foot of it.

"Niall, please tell me who did this to you. I'll call the police! They will arrest him!" Liam said.

I took in a deep breathe. "Liam, if I tell you. He'll kill me." I said, voice quivering.

"He won't be able to touch you! I'll call the police and they will go get him before he can hurt you!" Liam argued, "Just tell me!"

I looked up at him, bottom lip poking out, "I-It w-was A-Andrew." I stuttered in a low voice.

He stood up abruptly, "I'm calling the police. Stay here." He said, walking out of the room.

I laid back and looked up at the ceiling. I hoped that they catch Andrew, I didn't know what I would do if he came after me. I was scared for myself and for Liam. I knew what Andrew could do and I was hoping that he wouldn't do something rash, that he would maybe just go with the police, not fight it. I knew his parents would hate me now, getting their son arrested but for some reason, after every beating, I see this look of regret in Andrew's eyes. And when he is hitting me, I see this look of pain in his eyes, like he is being forced to do it. But that couldn't be possible! I mean with a sister like Danielle I don't think he would take a bribe. Thinking of Danielle made me realize how impossible it will be for me to get Liam. He was totally in love with her, but she's never liked me. Always glaring at me when Liam wasn't in the room. It started when I came out to Liam and she just happened to be in the room. Then a month later her brother asked me out. The brother that had always been straight... Wait...if he was straight then way did he ask me out? And how did he find out I was gay? And why does Danielle hate me? Does Danielle possibly have something to do with this?

I shook my head, no she was too sweet. Liam walked back into the room, "They sent police to Andrew's house. He went without a fight. He told the police to tell you he was sorry. He didn't even try and deny hurting you. He confessed."

I nodded and turned onto my side, closing my eyes. I heard Liam walk out once again and the door shut softly. I turned back on my back, thinking more about this confusing situation.