VII

You all were in the living room watching TV. You were sitting on the floor with Dahyun. You were between Taehyung legs, who was sitting on the couch, he was playing with your hair.

 You were between Taehyung legs, who was sitting on the couch, he was playing with your hair

(LOOK AT THEM THIGHS THO)
Yoongi entered out of nowhere. "Jumm... so it seems we are making pairings already huh?"
You all turned to him. He continued while looking at you and Tae "When's the wedding?"
You could see he was annoyed so you decided to make it worst "Tomorrow maybe, but we won't tell you, it's going to be secret."

Everyone started laughing and Yoongi just scuffed and locked himself in his room.

~Yoongi's POV~
What the fuck? I leave for a few seconds and this happens. Im so pissed. Ever since those girls arrived...the boys all they do is talk about them. I mean, I get it, they get hormonal since we don't get to be close to girls that much but what the fuck?

And why I'm so angry anyways? Is it because (Y/N) is between hyungs thighs? I can't seem to control my anger when she's around.

Do I like her? I can't possibly like her and she can't possibly like me. All I do is be mean to her.

Ughhh I'm just going to wait here.

~Your POV~
You kinda felt bad for Yoongi but that's what he gets for being an asshole with you.

Jin called everyone to the table. "Yah! The food is ready! Come to eat!"
You were all there except for Yoongi who was in his room.
"Suga!!! Come!" Jin called from the living room.
"No! I'll eat later" he responded.
"Hoseok, can you go fetch the Snorlax?" asked Jin.
Hoseok ran to Yoongi's room.

~Hoseok's POV~
I knocked on Hyung's door. "Hey yo Suga! Im your Hope."
He half opened the door and I saw one of his eyes. "What?"
"Come with us please" I almost pleaded.
"No."
"Please?" I gave him a big smile .
"Can you come in for a second?" he asked.
"Sure hyung." I entered closing the door behind me. "What's up?" I asked since he looked angry.
"What's with you guys and those girls?"
"Huh?"
"Don't 'huh' me, you know what Im talking about."
"You mean Dahyun and (Y/N)?"
"No. The neighbor. OF COURSE!"
"Yah Yoongi hyung dont yell at me."

He went silent and then he said "You're right, Im sorry."
"It's okay. But what's wrong with you?"
"Im just bothered by their presence, specially by (Y/N). She's been all over Tae and he's been all over her. She's even between his legs!"

I was in shock. Was Yoongi hyung... jealous?
I smirked

 jealous? I smirked