Chapter 3

👽Craig's P.O.V👽

"Yo Tweek", I tapped him. I tapped him again. But he didn't move. I decided I would let him sleep until I felt something cold run down my shoulder, at first I thought it was tweek sweating but when I reached to touch tweek head to move him, his head was wet. I stopped and pulled away from tweek then looked at my hand, and notice the red on my hand. I started to panic, I ran to the bus driver and told him to go to the hospital. He did what I told him to. I picked up tweek and ran with him in my arms. The doctors ran up to me because the blood is leaking onto the floor from tweek's head. They took him from me and told me to wait in the waiting room,which I did but as I was waiting my phones starts to go off. I look to see my coach calling me.

"Shit!" I yelled out, I just realized I have football practice today. Everyone in the waiting room is looking at me. I answer my phone as I walk out the doctors office.
(Arthur's note :he's on the phone )

Craig: Hey Coach!

Coach: Why are you not here for practice?

Craig: Something came up....

Coach: No excuses!!

Craig: Your the one asking!!

Coach: you have 15 minutes to be here.

Craig: or what

Coach: or I will kick you off the team.

Craig: Do that and you'll be losing your best player.

Coach: fuck! I'll excuse this one, but you better fucking be here tomorrow!!!

Craig: The fuck are you talking about, We don't have practice tomorrow.

Coach: No dumbass we have a game.

Craig: What the FUCK!?!?!Why didn't you tell the team!?!?!

Coach: You fucking retard, I was going to tell the team today at practice but nooo you ain't coming.

Craig: whatever I'll be there tomorrow, and I swear to god if you call me another fucking name I will beat the living shit out of you, I don't give a living fuck who you are and what power you have over me, but call me another name and you won't be making it to practice tomorrow.

Coach: ...

I hung up. He pisses me off so fucking bad. I walk back in and see the doctor looking for me. I walked up to him, he looked at me and motion for me to follow him, which I did. He took me to tweek, to my surprise he was awake, but he looked nervous.
I'm guessing he assuming that I'm mad, but I won't lie, I am mad but more concerned for my Twitchy friend.

I walk up to tweek and sit down. I then look at him with a questionable face expression.
He jumped once he saw my face.

He looked at me and he started to explain everything in sign language.