Chapter 4

Lisa's P.O.V

I sighted and entered out room while Jungkook and Taehyung oppa are following me from behind, when I opened the door I was amazed.

"WOW!!" I said and smiled while going to the living room and turning on the TV, btw it was amazing. I notice the shack has a jacuzzi,living room, studio, bathroom, kitchen and 1 room.

"Ummmm Hey guys.." Tae Tae oppa said, he sounds a little amazed but concerned at the same time. "We only have one room.." he said and Jungkook went to him. "Ummm" they both said and looked at me. Then they made eye contact with each other and smirked while turning their heads to me.

"Uh-oh." I said and grabbed my bag.
"So um do you guys want to go to the studio?""we could sing" I said and smile, I can't help but smile, knowing I will be sleeping in the same bed with 2 handsome and sexy af guys.

Omg..lisa you are being so dirty I thought and giggled at my dirty minded thoughts.

"Okay let's sing" Jungkook said coldly and standee infront if a mic, Taehyung and I did their same.

"Okay si I will first" Jungkook said. We nodded.

I didn't realized I was crying, I have heard him before singing that song..but it's just I love him I really do, maybe you are wondering why he acts cold to me, maybe because he is just like that, and he doesn't loves me back..

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Lisa...why are you crying" I said concerned. I really love her but it hurts seeing her cry. "I-it's nothing she said. A small smirk was on my face.

"Now it's my turn" Taehyung said.

I noticed Taehyung and Lisa where too close, when Taehyung was singing he hugged Lisa. Taehyung knows I love her, my things know too! But they better don't spill the beans because they know I could get so mad with them.

Now Lisa is going to sing, I love her songs.

When she was singing he looked at me sometimes I could see she was hurt, Yes I hurried when we were in High School, but it's just. I just I liked her back then but  my girlfriend was controlling me.

"Well now we need to wait till our managers tell us what to do. We will be shooting videos while we are here so..."
taehyung said. "Okay I'm done I willl be at our room" I said and walked away.

Lisa's P.O.V

"Taehyung oppa calcan we go to sleep I'm tired" I said. He nodded and grabbed me by my hand, when we opened the door Jungkook was already sleeping. Or i think he is sleeping.

"Good night!" I said and went to bed. I was in te middle of Jungkook and Taehyung.

I opened my eyes and felt a hand in my womanhood while the other in my boob. Jungkook was touching my womanhood I could feel his smirk while Taehyung was rubbing my breast. I moaned. "Mmmmm.." I said while I could feel Jungkook pulling down my panties and Taehyung was ripping off my shirt. "Baby you are wet already" Jungkook said and smirked. Taehyung got my up from bed and took off his clothes, he went to the closet and took out handcuffs.

I could feel them in my wrist he tied me up with them. Jungkook took off his clothes too. "Come here baby" Jungkook said and spread my legs while  Tayehyung was kissing my neck.
I felt pleasure in my womanhood. That's when u knew that Jungkook was liking my Vigina. "You taste so good" he said and I moaned. "Open your mouth baby" Taehyung said and I did it. He putted his friend in my mouth and he groaned while I was tasting him. He then pulled out. "That's it for today baby, now it's his turn" he said and walked to the bathroom. When he Locke stage door Jungkook pushed his little friend inside me. "J-Jungkook I said and moaned his name, I arched my back. "Shh baby" he said and start moving slow, "f-faster Daddy" i said and he did so he was so hard on me, I was a moaning mess. I didn't cae if someone heard us but I live the way Jungkook talks to me. "I-I'm gonna cum daddy" I said and he groan, he reached my climax and cum all over me. I wasn't gonna get pregnant if you were wondering I have pregnant shots every month. So yeah.

When we finished we heard Taehyung oppa unlocked the door and lay down in bed. He was sleeping. While me and Jungkook were cuddling. "I love you" Jungkook said and I looked at him "I love you too" I said and fell asleep in his arms.