wonwoo / nivea

"hey, y/n. can i borrow your nivea? mine ran out and i have yet to go to the store and buy a new one," wonwoo, your best friend of 4 years asks.

you sigh and hand over your lip balm to him, making his lips curl into a smirk. you roll your eyes dramatically and chuckle.

"you say that all the time, yet you still haven't bought a nivea. when was the last time you went to the store?" he shrugs at your question and applies the peachy lip balm onto his smooth, pink lips. you can't help but stare at him. it's very cliché, but you've fallen in love with your best friend. every since you met, you've had a tiny attraction to him, but over the course of 4 years, your feelings grew bigger for him, despite you knowing he doesn't like you back. maybe.

"well, it's because i want to taste your lips," he blurts. you turn your head to him and raise an eyebrow. what the fuck is he talking about?

"um. what?"

"don't you notice, y/n? i like you, a lot. i don't know if you can see, but yeah," you blush and kiss him on the lips.

"idiot. i like you too," he grins widely and you hug him. "can i have my nivea back now?"

-

short bc im abt to sleep and i decided to make a short one that's crap. maybe i should follow the rule "quality over quantity"

word count: ??