Introduction!

The walking dead...Or however you know them by. Some call them walkers, some call them biters, eaters, the infected, the contaminated, the undead, and the most popular...Zombies!.
The zombie apocalypse is coming!. I know it, you know it, We all know it. (Exept you non believers! Get outta here!)

So if you were face to face with a zombie what would you do? Run away? Try to hide? Try to take it down with your bare hands?
Can't answer?... Well here's another question.
So, faced with the inevitable, what do YOU do?
Wait until it all blows over? Or do you take some pride in your actions, grab the biggest gun or weapon you have and fight until the end? Well I know for a fact you wouldn't survive...
If the latter, then you are in the right place!

Where they are buried, what wounds and weaknesses they bear, height, age, difficulty level. Everything the fully prepared and thoughtful zombie hunter needs to know to survive the zombie outbreak!

By the way Contemporary zomie culture did not start with 'Night of the living dead' The dead have been coming back to live for centuries as I believe.

'The control of corpses is always simultaneously about the social production of life; this is the underlying dualism that continues to haunt us so provocatively and which sustains these kinds of interrogations of the newly dead, of corpses, of our humanity and animality, the sacred and the secular, the humane and the hereafter, the disgust and the erotic, sovereignty and power...Corpses do matter!'
Deborah Posel. Pamila Gupta, the life of the corpse (2009)

Well I hope you enjoyed my first chapter of Zombie! I know it isn't a lot but it all came from my head...Well obviously the quote didn't! I did some mighty fine research for that.
I hope I can see you all again in the next chapter.