Qrow, wait what?

--(Levi's Pov)--

So I'm going on a mission, with Qrow... In a secluded area, where we have to act as a couple...

Oh man this is gonna be weird, we don't even know eachother! What if he hates me... Like seriously I attract Grimm and his semblance is misfortune how does Ozpin expect this to turn out??

Well then again Ozpin doesn't know that I somehow attract Grimm and he doesn't know that I can take control of them. This is going to be interesting.

"Hey it's you!" Someone shouted causing me to turn in their direction.

Oh it's red.. Might as well talk to her.

"Hey there Red" I said while shoving my hand in the pockets of my jeans.

"It's Ruby.." She pouted "And how come I haven't seen you around here before??"

"I know your called Ruby, I just choose to call you Red and it's because I travel alot also old man Oz likes to send me on missions" I say looking up at the sky.

"AWESOME WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WHO IS GOING TO BE THERE? ARE YOU GOING TO USE YOUR WEAPONS?????" She gushed.

I placed my hand on top of her head ruffling her hair abit while laughing.

"So much energy Red, how do you do it. And I can't say where or what the mission is about but I can tell you I'm going with Qrow" I said while she stared up at me.

"Qrow's my uncle!!" She said looking confused, while I stood there shocked.

Qrow is Red's uncle. Oh damn this could go two ways.

"UNCLE QROW~!!!" She screamed and clung to his arm.

"Hey kiddo, ya mind getting off my arm?" He asked chuckling.

Red got down and pointed at me smiling big. Qrow looked confused but then smirked when he spotted me...

'Oh nooo not now Qrow please don't do what I think your going to do...'

Too late. He grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek smiling, causing Ruby to squeal so loud which made people look at us. My face was so red it's unreal, I instinctively hid my face in in his chest and I felt it vibrate as he laughed.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!! YOU TWO ARE SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!" Ruby screamed

"Okay kid, that's enough shouting. And yes me and Levi are a couple, we have a extremely important mission and we might be away for Awhile" Qrow explained.

Ruby nodded smiling.

"I have to go, enjoyyy" She said while running into the academy.

--(Qrow's Pov)--

As Ruby left I looked at Levi, who still was hiding his face in my chest. Most likely blushing, I chuckled and placed a hand on the back of his head and the other one in his lower back.

Levi tensed but then put his arms around me and buried his head in my chest more. I smiled, this felt so right.

--(3rd pov)--

The two stayed like that for quite awhile and everyone who passed by was shocked that Qrow was with a guy.

'Looks like it has begun' Ozpin thought to himself smiling.

_______
A/N- yo ppl, so Qrow has decided to start showing affection even though Levi doesn't know it's real yet.

I do not own RWBY,
Peace out