1.9

you didn't want to go out at all, but your mom insisted to get some fresh air. at the bus stop you notice someone looking at you. just don't look back, you tell yourself. you didn't dress up, didn't do your makeup and look like a hot mess. you feel eyes burning in your neck. when you turn around, you find him still staring at you. no emotions showing. but his eyes speaking. you stare back. he seems nice.
the bus stops in front of you. you both step in. you sit in the front and he in the back. you check your phone. it's tuesday. almost 4 o'clock. the following hours you can't get him out of your head. his eyes were telling a story. i need to hear the rest of it.

it's the next week. tuesday. almost 4 o'clock. you don't dress up. take your coat and close the door behind you. at the bus stop you find him sitting there. almost like he was waiting for you. he stares at you. you give back a little smile.
the bus stops in front of you. you both step in. this time he sits next to you. you cover up your chest. afraid he will hear your heart beating.

it's the next week. tuesday. almost 4 o'clock. you take your coat and find him waiting for you. this time you talk during the bus ride.

it's the next week. you hold hands.

it's a year later. tuesday. valentines day. he texted you. "if you want to hang out, try to find me."
you do your hair nice. dress up. you take your coat and close the door behind you. almost 4 o'clock. you find him waiting for you with in one hand flowers and the other free to hold yours..