Never giving up!

"SARAH GET HERE THIS INSTANT!!!" My dad yells.

"Coming dad!" I say walking out of my bedroom.

My dad isn't like a normal father, he doesn't appreciate me or my little sister Ally. My little sister Ally is 12 and I am 15. Ever since my mum died my dad hasn't been the same. He hits me and my sister. I have protected my sister for the last 6 years from this beast I call my dad.

"SARAH!!!!" Dad yells

"Coming" I whisper

When I got to my dads garage I see him holding Ally by her hair.

" Dad what are you doing?! " I yell.

"This little bitch keeps talking about your whore of a mother!!" Dad yells back

I run up to Ally and pull her out of dad's grip. She runs up stairs to her room. As I watch her run, I feel a painful punch to my cheek bone.

" How dare you!! " My dad yells

" You were hurting her!" I say laying on the ground with my hand over my cheek.

" I don't fucking care! You have no right to help your sister!!"

"Yes I do dad! She's my baby sister and she's your daughter! Not your punching bag!!" I yell back at him!

He gives me a death stare, then kicks me in my stomach.

" You have always been strong for her! Not anymore Sarah! I am selling you to the vampires to become a slave to them in 15 minutes!" Dad yells at me.

No, I can't leave my baby sister! I can't! I need to see her! I look at my dad then I get up and go into the house to find Ally.

"Ally!" I yell. I hear something moving in the closet.

"Sarah?" I hear a faint little voice.

"It's ok baby girl, it's me, come here. I have something to give you precious!"

She walks out of the closet into my arms and I give her a huge hug! I feel tears falling down my cheek.

" Sarah why are you crying?" Ally asked

" Sarah I going away for a while. Please be safe baby." I say to Ally

She starts to cry

" Oh it's ok baby girl! Please don't cry! Stay strong for me and mummy? Please. Here I want you to have this." I reach into my pocket and I bring out a necklace with a angle on it.

" This necklace was giving to me by mummy and I have one exactly to same. Never take it off ok? " I say putting it on her neck, under her long beautiful blonde hair.

"Why are you going?" Ally ask me with a tear falling down her cheek.

" Because sissy needs to help you by going to get someone to come back with me. To help daddy. I love you precious! Don't ever forget me please? Be strong and I will try to come home!" I say to Ally.

I hear footsteps coming up to Ally's door. No, not yet not now! I hear the door slam open and see 2 men standing there looking at me. " Come now!" The one with the blonde hair says.

"No!" I yell

Ally starts crying and gives me a hug and doesn't let go. One of the men with red hair rips Ally away from me.

"No! Don't you dare touch her you asshole! Get your hands off her!!!" I scream.

"We have a strong and feisty one here, Marty! Haha" says the blonde one that is holding me.

Ally screams and kicks and dads runs in and grabs Ally off of Marty and starts hitting her!

"No! Dad stop!! Your hurting her! You prick!!" I scream at him! Dad stops and looks at me then to Ally. "I'm sorry kido" dad says.

He then grabs Ally and holds her there so she can see me get taken away. Marty walks over to me and slaps me on my face. Ouch.

"Haha, she's is a good one aye, Will?!" Marty says to 'Will'

"Yeah mate! Let's get her to the van ASAP!" Will says.

They pick me up and carry me out of my house, scream for Ally to be safe. But all I hear are these pricks laughing and Ally screaming!

"No let me go!!!" I scream to Marty and Will.

"Sorry gorgeous but your coming with us to get some good money for ya!" Marty says touching my face.

I then bite his little finger and he screams. It's was pretty funny.

" You bitch your gonna pay!!" Marty says about to punch me, but Will grabs his hand and says "she's not yours to hit Marty! Now get in the car!" Will yells at him.

They chuck a bag over my head then into a van, I must of hit my head pretty hard because everything went black.