eh

*A/n: Jammed to quite "useful" music...*

Zero A.K.A Lelouch was leading his group of rebels into war they killed about200 Britanian soldiers and headed to their secret hideout 

"Good work crew." Lelouch announced.

"Zero, Intruder!!"One of his crew members yelled aloud.

 "Bring em out." Lelouch demanded in a calm manner , They brought out the intruder who was actually Suzaku his lover.

 "Suzaku?!"

Lelouch yelled kneeling down to face Suzaku holding onto him.

 "Put him into my office now."Lelouch demands in an annoyed tone.

"Yes Sir." 

The rebels said as they carried him to Zero's office and dropped him onto the couch inside.

"Thank you guys , Don't let anybody in unless I say so got it?Now out."Lelouch said calmly "Yes Zero."

They said while leaving the room closing the door behind them. Lelouch sighed then popped off his helmet and hung his cape on the door rack then sat on the couch next to his love.

 "Suzaku I know you're awake get up."

Lelouch said softly poking his cheek , Suzaku opened his eyes then smiled. 

"Hey cutie!"

Suzaku yelled as he tackled Lelouch making him blush.

"What're you doing Suzaku?!" Lelouch questioned with a yell as Suzaku was pulling off his pants while unbuttoning his shirt. 

"Well I'm about to do you."Suzaku said with a wink.

"W-wait what?"Lelouch questioned slightly stuttering.

 "Like I said I am about to do that sexy booty!"

Suzaku said with a lustful gaze while groping Lelouche's ass.

 "Nn- Suzaku please just just wait..."

Lelouch begged slightly moaning. 

"Sorry I can't wait anymore."

Suzaku apologized panting heavily as he slipped a finger into his tight little hole .

"Suzaku nooo-mnn.."Lelouch protested moaning loudly.

 "How am I suppose to stop when hearing your sweet moans and you staring at me with those seductive eyes staring right at me?-Haa..." 

Suzaku questioned still panting.

 "Uhm well a-Nn! "Suzaku interrupted Lelouch with a passionate kiss.

"Please let me enter you....I thought we were lovers but we never get to do ANYTHING it's so tiring and annoying!"Suzaku begged slightly yelling angrily.

 "F-fine ,s-since you asked I g-give you p-permission t-to touch me ..."Lelouch answered blushing slightly stuttering.

 "REALLY?thank you so much I love you LULU!!" Suzaku yelled excitedly.

 Man he's so adorable I just wanna eat him up!

Suzaku twisted his long finger inside Lelouch's tight little hole, sticking two more fingers into his lover's fuck hole making Lelouch gasp.

 "Mmm I love your reactions..." Suzaku said with a gaze of hunger.

" Come and fuck me already you fucker-Agh!"Lelouch yelled still moaning.

 "That's it I can't wait any longer I tried being gentle but you just tempt me so much!"

Suzaku announced squinting slightly as he slipped out his three fingers and replaced them with his big flaming cockatoo thrusting in and out roughly. Lelouch let out small gasps and moans, in pleasure, clawing into Suzaku's upper back making him thrust even faster with slight grunts. 

"Zaku I-I'm about to c-cum -Nnn!" Lelouch yelled staring into Suzaku's bright green eyes huffing out moans.

"Yeah same here ,let's come together Lulu...-ERGH."

Suzaku announced panting heavily looking back into Lelouche's eyes grabbing onto his shaft jerking it off softly , yet pleasurable, thrusting harder inside Lelouch , they both climaxed letting out loud gasp. Suzaku grabbed a towel and wiped the cum off Lelouche's body and his own belly after Lelouch has climaxed on his own chest and onto Suzaku's stomach he gently kissed Lelouch on the lips pulling out from inside his lover. 

After that both boys drifted off to sleep, lovingly embracing their bodies together.

-Outside Zero's office-

Some of Zero's subordinates stood outside his door with a crimson color of red forming on their cheeks embarrassed, after hearing their leader make love to the so called "intruder"...

*(HA fuck hole and flaming cockatoo pfft I'm such a genius somebody give me an oscar!!)