Lifestyle

What are really your choice that you often made or you plan to make? Is it a choice to do things based on how you feel best it's to be done or is it a choice for you to submit your decision to God in prayer for His direction. Lifestyle is something that is spoken on daily and we all want the best lifestyle to live in luxury and afford the most of expensive things. But the real question behind this, what does it profit you? Can you expect to be happy in this world forever? One thing you must know that there won't be a forever world. Its all vanity and am not saying you must not be successful but the most important thing to do is ensuring you have a connection with God and living according to His word and by doing this you are on the journey to true success that lasts eternally. Whatever you do on earth today will tell you where you end up tomorrow in the future and in the life to come. Lifestyle can be lived by doing good or by doing evil. Decide what you want and how you wish to receive this priceless gift from God that only He gives. Accept him today and run the devil away.

Feelings. 

We tend to let our feelings be the drive and leader of our lives. When I say this I am basically speaking from a news report that I recently read about this man saying sorry after he killed his own employer for not paying him. Due to the lack of honesty and also proper communication it caused the victim to approach the situation from a bad feeling and also negative point of view. I say this to tell whoever is reading that your feelings can lead you to your own destruction. Feelings are controlled by the carnal mind which is enmity to God and His will for your life.

To control these bad feelings and emotions we need to obtain the spiritual mind from God and so by doing this our life will be controlled by the holy spirit which edifies and teaches us righteousness and self-control.