F.U. Introduction

I would like to know why my life has completely gone to shit. I would like to know why my life has literally just given up on me and put me in this hellhole of a situation. But I guess that's life, you never know right? You're probably wondering how my life is as shit as I say it is. Well, that's because I'm dead and I literally have no life. And now you're probably wondering how I ended up rotting in a casket. Well, give me a fucking minute to literally pull myself together and I'll tell you the whole story. Oh yeah, you almost forgot to wonder about my name. My name is Jade by the way, you fucktard.

~~~~~

Okay, so to tell you the whole shit story we'll have to go back about a month, where it all started, and yes I've only been dead a month asshole. It started out as any normal hellish school day but it was three weeks before my graduation and I was so ready to leave everything behind. As I was walking down those disgusting mint green and white colored hallways of the school, I bumped into Caleb. He was the golden boy football player and we would spend the first 30 minutes of first period in the women's gym locker room every once in a while. No one ever went in there anyway, so why not use it for something else. Caleb Hotchner, always having that cute smirk on his face with those dimples. So, off we went to the locker room.

"Hey, same time again next week," he asked.

"Sure, whatever you want baby. What about my place tomorrow night and I'll fix you dinner? My mom is either working late or going out with some friends," I replied while putting my pants on.

He pulls me closer and holds me in his arms before he answered, "Why don't we go on an actual date?" Despite his popularity and airheadedness, he's actually a really sweet and caring person. But there was a problem, I was starting to enjoy getting his stupidass texts and seeing his face smile at me with those dimples.

"Sure why not," I replied. It never hurt trying to love the fucker though. The bell rings for second period and we both leave it at that.

~~~~~

Walking into second period, looking at the rowed desks and having my best friend's dumbass face looking at me the way she does when she knows I have skipped first period.

"Really Jade, again," she asked me judgy.

I signed and answered back, "Nicky, we've been over this. At least he's not a fuckboy, and he's good looking."

She looked at me with her sad-eyed-look, "Jade, you can't be with someone if it's only through lust."

"Nick, just please stop right there. He's honestly not a bad person, and for your information he asked me on a date for tomorrow night," I replied, kind of more sassy than I made it out to be.

"I just don't want you getting hurt like last time," she said softly.

"Jack was just a woman-beating asshole that needs to take a long walk off a short peer," I replied back angrily but not directed to her.

"Girls! Will you be quiet," Mrs. Canit yelled at us. Her real name was Mrs. Cass, she taught math, and she was a stickler for everyone being quiet. So, we shut the hell up and went on with our day.

~~~~~

When I finally got home to our small apartment, seeing that my mom had left a note on the counter saying, "Here's $20, get whatever you want," was never a shocker. So, I usually ordered pizza and watched TV on the couch, but that night I heard a knock on the door. Wondering who it was I opened it like a dumbass it a horror film, but there was no one there. I closed the door and turned around to something jumping in front of with a clown mask on. As a instinct I grabbed the bat beside the door and whacked the clown.

"Ahh, what the fuck J," said a familiar voice.

"Troy?"

"No shit," he said while taking off the mask.

"Why? How the fuck did you even get in here you asshole?" Troy was a rolling stone, traveling everywhere. He was my best friend. Hell, we've known each other since fucking birth. He always came around to check up on me and a booty call every now and then. I didn't mind we decided to take each others virginities at 16 so nobody else could. But back to the actual fucking story.

"J, you should really lock your windows. You know there's weird people out there, like sex trafficking weirdos and murderers," Troy said sexily as he tugged on my shirt to bring me in closer for one of his typical ass-grabbing hugs.

I kiss him on the check then replied, "And how do I know that you aren't one of those weirdo people? You've been gone for 3 months. That's the longest you've ever been gone. No call, no text. Not even a fucking postcard."

I tried to push in away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me in even closer than before. He sighed, "I'm sorry J. I know you get worried easy. I'll try and do better, starting now. I want you to come with me."

For a good minute, my blunt and sarcastic brain went blank. I thought about Nicky and Caleb and my mother. I couldn't just up and leave with this traveling biker boy, could I? What about school?