1. "im so lucky"

-🌼-🌸-
i've been recently working on a school project, i've been kinda stressed, not to much, but i could use a day to relax.  suddenly i get a text from my boyfriend ian.
babyboy💙: hey babygirl, u wanna come over later?
me: yeah sure, what time baby?
babyboy💙: um in about 25 minutes
me: okay see you soon love.♥️
babyboy💙: see you in a bit babe💛

i get my black 'PINK' joggers and ian's sweatshirt he gave me and put them on. i don't bother putting on make up because i never really wear any. i grab my phone charger and my small bag, put my charger in there as well as a bottle of water. i walk to ian's house since it's only like 8 houses down. i get there quickly and knock on the door. moments later ian's mom opens the door. "oh hey dear, i haven't seen you in a while. i've missed you." she say hugging me. "yeah i've been working on a school project but ian wanted me to come over to hang out. if that's all right with you." i say releasing from the hug. "oh definitely, i love having you here." she says as i thank her and go upstairs to ian's room. as i walk into the room  he looks up from his computer. i turn the light on and look at him. "no, baby turn them off." ian groans while putting his laptop on the other side of the bed. i turn the lights off and put my bag down. he gets up and walks over to me. ian puts his hands on my hips and i rest my arms on his neck, he then connects our foreheads. "i noticed that my girl has been pretty stressed, i can't have that, so today we are going to relax, watch movies, take naps, and just talk about things. okay babygirl?" ian says before kissing my forehead. "i love you so much ian. thank you." i say as i squeeze him so tight. we walk back over to his bed and lay down. he really did have this day planned out. "what song do you- never mind, i know what song." he says in his low voice. cherry cola by jon kuwada starts playing and ian pulls me closer. "you know me so well ." i say grabbing hold of his callused hands, caressing the back with my thumb. he takes a deep breath and i can tell he's tired too. "let's take a nap baby." i say snuggling into his side. "okay babe." he says and moments later his eyes flutter closed. i start to close my eyes and i doze off to sleep.

"so beautiful, she's so beautiful." i hear ian say. i can't tell if he's sleep talking or actually awake so i keep my eyes closed. "she's the girl i love, i can't believe she's mine. i got her all to myself. i'm going to marry her some day. i know i will. she's perfect to me." i hear him mumble. i blush a bit but i'm pretty sure he's still sleeping. i open my eyes and his are still closed. "wow. i'm so lucky. i'm so lucky to have her in my arms. i love y/n. so much." he finishes and repositions himself. he gets a better grip on me and i continue staring at my beautiful boy.

"why are you staring at me, crazy lady?" he says as he opens one eye. "because, i have the most amazing, beautiful, and sweet boy ever." i say smiling at him. he blushes a bit and keeps smiling. i'm so lucky, even luckier. he's the boy i will be with forever. i love him. and i'm so lucky.
⚫️⚫️⚫️
this is so short i apologize. but it's my first one and i'm kind of impressed so yeah, uhh i'm not sure what to put here but i guess have a good day or night, bye loves♥️