logan paul, short story.

mia  logan 
(Back story: Logan & Mia have known each other since they about 16 years old. They've been best friends ever since but Logan has always had a crush on Mia. He's been too scared to come out & say it though.)
logan: Hey, mia! do you want to travel with me to Las Vegas in tomorrow? I know it's last minute but it would mean the world.
Mia: um, sure I guess. you're just lucky that I didn't have anything planned for the next few days, ahha. How long are we staying?
Logan: Honestly, I'm not sure. Maybe a night or two? We'll decide when we get there. :") 
Mia: okay!!
LOGANS POV: I invited Mia to come to Las Vegas as a gesture to try & confess my love for her. I have no idea if she likes me back but it's really nerve racking not knowing. Well, at least I'll figure out tomorrow.
NEXT DAY
Mia: Logan! Wake up sleepy head, it's time to go to the airport! (they both laugh)
Logan: Fine But I need 5 minutes to say goodbye to Mav and Kong, okay?
Mia: yes. Go ahead lol.
They get in the car together & start jamming to Logans songs. The first song that came on was help me help you, and so on and so on but the second No handlebars came on logan started feeling nervous just because he knew Mia wasn't so fond of it. The only reason he got nervous was because he wrote it about her, but that wasn't the only reason he liked her, of course he liked ALL her features.
A few hours later they show up in Las Vegas. Logan takes Mia to their hotel room. (He got one 1 room but it had two beds, so that Mia wouldn't be uncomfortable.) he tells Mia to put on something some what fancy, because he's taking her to a fancy dinner, where he's gonna tell her about his crush on her.
At dinner:
Mia: Oh my god, Logan. You did not take me here, this place is so expensive! I'm paying half.
Logan: Mia, it's fine. I took you here for a specific reason..
Mia: well, tell me ! I need to know.
Logan: I- I love you, a lot. I've liked you from the second I Met you. You're the sweetest, most funny, truly amazing girl I've ever met. I've been so scared to tell you because I've had a feeling you wouldn't like me, and our friendship would be ruined.
Mia: Logan.. you're literally so sweet. I can't believe you just said that. That means so much to me logs. I have something to tell you too.. I love you too. So much.
Logan: wait, you're serious?! I can't believe this Mia. You like me ? ME?
Mia: *laughs* Yes, I do a lot.
Logan: well then, will you- you be my girlfriend then..? 
Mia: YES OF COURSE!!
Mia leans in to kiss Logan <3
                               THE END
I hope you guys enjoyed the story, let me know what you guys want next. <3