Part 5

He was loosing nerves in his body fairly quick as his almost limp body lied on the ground.

"Jeongguk?!"

It wasn't Taehyung, it was Jimin, waking the others with his booming voice. Everyone felt relived, but hearing Jeongguk's voice weak and helpless made everyone's full attention to the phone, wanting answers to his direction and see him again.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm-I'm very sorry."

He stumbled on his words, loosing consciousness by every second. The blood that was quickly falling out had decelerated.

"Tell... every-everyone I love them so m-much.. please."

"Shit," he sighed out in stress. "what did you do, Jeongguk?"

Everyone in the car were in tears again. They believed this would be their last time hearing Jeongguk's lovely voice and that he'd successfully done what he was to do with that rope. Kill himself. He was dying and they didn't think they could save him, at least not in time.

"I'm bleeding out..."

Hoseok grabbed the phone from Jimin's hand and held him close as he broke out crying. He lied in his shoulder, covering his face and cried over Jeongguk. He can see how he looks with blood  puddling out of him and he doesn't want to or want Jeongguk's time to be alive tick.

"Where are you?"

Hoseok asked and they all heard how Jeongguk was loosing breath, having a bit of panic as they all yelled for him to hang in there, stay alive for them.

"I can't. I don't want you to-to see me like this."

Namjoon was still driving slowly, hunting for Jeongguk while listening to their conversation. Jeongguk looked up and saw headlights shine on the black road fade away as his eyelids couldn't stay open anymore. He blacked out, not able to speak back to their troubled questions, hear anything, see, feel, his five senses failed on him and he passed out.

"Jeongguk? Jeongguk?!"

He didn't answer back, his breath was really faint. Then Namjoon gasped, letting the tears he held in out.

"Guys!" he caught their attention. "Oh my god,"

They followed Namjoon after running out the car and they either fell to their knees or froze in place seeing Jeongguk... lying there in his own blood. Yoongi held his hands above his head and looked away from the gory scene, helplessly crying over his dear friend. Jimin was on his knees in the middle of the road, tears strolling all over his face while Hoseok rubbed his back as he cried too. Seokjin was too shocked to cry, his mouth still agape and breath stopped with his heart too. He didn't know what to do with himself and stood there paralyzed.

Taehyung was out of control. Wailing at the top of his lungs as he held Jeongguk's head in his lap, not giving any type of care if the blood transferred to his clothes. He had his forehead against the younger's and asked for his baby to wake up and promised he'll do better, kissing him on the lips and hoping he'd give one back and wake up.

Jeongguk was drenched in blood, but still breathing.

It gave Taehyung a little happiness to have time to save his life.

"Get him in the car! He's still breathing!"

They all helped put him in the trunk and Taehyung volunteered to stay with him. He didn't want to leave his side and he didn't, still holding his body close, cradling him and begged 'please' all the way to the hospital.