A/N

Dear Readers, Nightcore Lovers, and to the first time listeners to Nightcore,

I am sorry for the requests you guys made and I said that it was approved. But don't worry, I'll be granting them but it will be a little bit late. Sorry for the behaviour I've had these past years XD it was because of I was only 9-11 years old that time. But now I've become more mature so expect to have updates once again. I will accept more requests and make this Nightcore Book better than this.

I want to thank you all for the 5.7k Reads, 209 Votes, and Comments! I visited this account using That_Tsundere and then my eyes widen when I saw how many reads this book got! That's why I thought that I should continue on making this book longer than finishing it in an instant.

As for requests, I'll be leaving a message for you to comment inline and wait for my approval. I will also dedicate that part of the book to the ones who requested them.

Once again, please bear with me and continue to support this Nightcore Book and I will continue to make you guys happy through listening to this songs.

I will update again, but I don't know when. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be back next week because being a graduate student is really busy for me.

And if you want me to create albums, eg. 'Owl City', 'Hopeless Romantic', or names that my imagination will make, just tell me and I will make the book parts according to their designated categories and rightful albums.

I hope you have a great day/night, my fellow readers and writers!

That_Tsundere / Anime Kid :)