V

"So why didn't you have a girlfriend again?" I ask as I turn the page of my reference book

"So why didn't you have a girlfriend again?" I ask as I turn the page of my reference book. It's his third time yawning. I'm making him bored.

We met at the café the day after our unexpected date. He came 2 hours earlier than the usual. I told him not to bother me since I'll be concentrating on my term paper... but then, he's a complete distraction.

Of course, I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing and kept on scanning the previous 2 pages of the book which should've been done by now.

Yesterday, I didn't give him my number as revenge for testing me. But then he gave me his even if I didn't ask for it.

He wrote his number on my hand which I stared at all night after I he brought me to my home.

I didn't even have to jot it down or encode it on my phone since I already memorized it...

And that night, I slept really well since after I closed my eyes... his adorable boxy smile flashed in my mind.

"We're in to that topic again?" He chuckled.

"We'll, just curious and so you wouldn't get bored here." I answered, stopping what I was doing and rest my chin on my hand.

"Why would I be bored? Staring at you is so much fun." He said sarcastically before chuckling which made me roll my eyes.

"C'mon... you said you're handsome so why?" I insisted.

"When did I say I was handsome?" He leaned closer.

"Yesterday, in the car... 'I mean... C'mon. Look at me'..." I copied how he said it and he ended up cracking.

"I was just kidding Chaey." He laughed.

"Oh you were? You looked so convinced and full of yourself." I teased.

"Why, were you convinced to?" He asked, wiggling his brows.

"Eeesssh..." I scoffed playfully, rolling my eyes once again as I backed away, leaning against the backrest of the seat. But the truth is, I was trying to hide since I felt my cheeks burn which means I'm blushing.

"Looks like the two of you are getting along." Wendy came, flashing a bright smile as she put down a cake he ordered... it's his 3rd plate actually.

We smiled back at her then she excused herself since she needs to attend to another customer.

"You really like sweets." I stated.

"Please don't refuse this one this time. I feel bloated already... and I know you like sweets."

"Then simply just stop ordering..." I chuckled.

"I told you, I'm not in the mood for-" I trailed off when he sliced a tiny piece and tries to feed me.

"Do I have to feed you?" He threatened playfully.

"The past month I was observing you, you always had a cake with your coffee? Now you're refusing it... why? Did suddenly decided to go on a diet." He asked, whining.