Fractured

It was day three when you got yourself into an accident while working with the rookies from BigHit. You had fallen off the ladder while you were hanging up decorations for their 100th day as rookies.

While you were being rushed to the hospital, you begged the staff members not to mention anything to Jimin or the other members. They needed to concentrate on their performances overseas as well as the interviews that follows right after. It was hard to convince them, but you basically ended up emotionally blackmailing each and every one of them and they agreed to stay quiet until Jimin and the rest of the members return.

As you laid in the hospital bed as the nurses put a cast over your right arm, you found out that you had fractured your arm. Despite Bang PD wanted to tell Jimin because it's something he should know,  you knew better than to let him do that. Again, you continued to beg for his silence. Eventually, he gave in, demanding that you not hide it from Jimin if he were to call you. You agreed because deep down, you knew that Jimin was too busy to even text or call you. It was an easy deal.

When you received the okay sign to go back home, you were exhausted and very tired. Your arm was hurting and you were in so much pain as well.

The moment you opened the door to your apartment, it felt cold. It's been a while since Jimin had come over. When he's not busy, he practically lives with you. 

You felt tears in your eyes as you start to desperately miss him. Before you knew it, you were on the floor, crying. You wanted Jimin to hold you. You wanted to be there with him. You missed his scent, his touch and his eye smiles. You missed him so much that you cried and cried for the rest of the night with your arm throbbing and hurting. It was dark outside and you were alone.