Love Triangle

Maddie had the perfect life. Everyone liked her and had no enemies. And her boyfriend was a popular football player. Her parents were happily married and she had no siblings. Nothing could bring her down; at least that's what she thought...

Chapter 1

Everything was perfect.

Her hair.

Her shoes.

Her outfit.

Where she was.

And who she was with. Tyler, her popular football player boyfriend, was standing at the end of a path made of roses holding flowers for Maddie. Maddie walked up to Tyler and he gave her the flowers. She couldn't help but smile while she was staring at the flowers.

Tyler lifted her chin and moved the hair out of her face. "You look beautiful." he said.

Maddie blushed, "thank you." she said, "you don't look to bad yourself." He smiled at her, cupped her face in his hands and started to lean in to kiss her. Nothing could ruin this moment. It was just them and nobody else. Tyler's lips were centimeters away from Maddie's. And then...

"Maddie wake up!" Her mom yelled from down stairs.

Why!? Why did she have to wake her up right then?? Maddie rolled out of bed and went to her closet. She picked out a pink and white shirt and some jeans. She went in the bathroom to straighten her hair and put on her make up. She put on her shoes and left for school. As she was walking into the building, she ran into her best friend, Hannah.

"Maddie!" Hannah said excitedly. She hadn't seen Maddie all weekend.

"Hannah!" Maddie said the same way. They gave each other a hug and walked inside.

"So I was thinking we could go to the mall this weekend since we didn't do anything this past weekend." Hannah said. Right as she finished, her and Maddie ran into Tyler.

"Hey babe." Tyler said as he pecked Maddie on the lips. Hannah's expression changed. She always had a crush on Tyler, even before he started dating Maddie, but she never told anyone so no one knew.

"Hey! I missed you!" Maddie complained. Right about then Nicole walked up. She was Maddie's other best friend.

"Are we all still going to Maddie's after school today?" Nicole asked. That was their little tradition. Every Monday her and Hannah and Tyler would all hang out at Maddie's.

"As of right now, yes." Maddie said.

"Is it ok if I bring Samantha?" Nicole asked, "she hasn't really had a good time with some friends in a while with her busy schedule and all."

"I don't mind." Maddie said.

At the end of the day everyone went to Maddie's like always. They sat in her basement and had no idea what to do. They had already done pretty much everything you could possibly think of.

"How about we play Triple Dog?" Samantha suggested.

"Whats that?" Nicole asked.

"What you do is you take a dare and you give a dare. If you don't do one of those you have to take a punishment. And not some sort of childish punishment, a real punishment." Samantha explained. "So who's in?" She asked excitedly.

Everyone looked at each other and just shrugged. "Perfect." Samantha said as she looked at Hannah with an evil smirk.

*Author's Note*

Just a heads up, I'm gonna do one of these at the end of every chapter.

So what do you think so far. Is it good? Does it suck? This is my first story...

What do you think Samantha is gonna make Hannah do?? Haha I know :) its mean!

Well I hope you keep reading and find this story enjoyable!