use me Daddy....

Characters: Haruto(18, stripper), Touma( 27, B.O.M, master of Naoki) Itsuki(15, stripper), Naoki(17, main stripper), Ren(25, B.O.O master of Itsuki), Yosuke(30, B.O.O, master of Haruto) Zion(35, MANAGER) (BTW..... B.O.M STANDS FOR BROTHER OF OWNER.....)

Z: YOU SON OF A BITCH! whips him*

N: whimpering* I'm sorry daddy! It won't happen again!

Z: DAMN RIGHT IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN! pushes him face down ass up and starts to spank him* I TOLD YOUR STUPID ASS TO BE CAREFUL WITH THAT, BUT YOU STILL DROP IT! spanks him harder*

N: crying and moaning* PLEASE DADDY! AH! PLEASE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Z: get up....NOW!

N: gets up quickly rubbing my ass wincing* hangs my head down and stares at the floor*

Z: walks behind him and grips his ass cheek then slips two fingers inside of him* 

N: jumps a little* a-ah....

Z: starts to finger him* Now, listen to me. you see that box over there? it has all the stuff that you all have to wear for the show tonight. I've also put some toys in there that you all need to put in. you have 50 minutes to get changed and practice. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.......Naoki

N: moans softly and grabs his hands from behind* y-yes daddy... (MY GOD!.....JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!!!) starts to grind against his dick*

Z: hmm.... does this clumsy little slut want to be fucked? Again?

N: moans* p-please...

Z: please what? Squeezes his dick*

N: whimpers* please daddy! Fuck me!

Z: good boy. Bend over the desk.

N: bends over the desk*

Z: circles my dick around his hole*

N: a-ahnn... Pushes back against his dick*

Z: slaps his ass hard then pulls his hair* stop it.

N: moans in pain and pleasure* sorry daddy...

Z: * slides my dick inside his tight ass and watches how my dick goes inside* groans* starts off slow*

N: gasps* ohhhh fuck! D-daddy! Please go faster!

Z: slaps his ass twice* shut yo ass up! You gonna take this dick the way I give it to you!

N: whines* y-yes daddy.

Z: hums* No matter how many times I fuck your cute sluty little hole, it seems to get tighter and tighter every time I fuck you.

N: moans*

Z: you should see how well you and your hole take my dick like a good little bitch. How it takes my cock and wraps around it tightly. My little cockslut. Speeds up*

N: whines and grips the desk*

Z: pulls his hair* you like this dick inside of you bitch? You like the way my cock stretches and shapes  your pretty little hole? Hm baby?

N: Moans* y-yes daddy! Oh fuck! Fuck- fucking use me daddy! Abuse me to your satisfaction! Fucking ruin me! I'm all yours!

Z: yeah baby? Want me to fuck your little hole out? Fuck you so hard your ass will be sore for days? Make it full and puffy with my cum?

N: f-fuck yes daddy! Just like that! Please!

Z: mmm... Good boy. Grabs his throat and fucks into him harder slamming dead into his prostate*

N: moans loudly* oh fuck daddy! Right there! Reaches for my dick*

Z: notices and swats his hand away squeezing his dick tightly* don't you even fucking try it bitch!

N: squirms and moans in pain* n-no daddy! Please! I-need to cum! Oh please let me cum! I'll be a good boy from now on! I promise!

Z: mmm... You promise baby? Squeezes his dick harder*

N: whimpers* babyboy promises!

Z: good boy. Cum for daddy! Stokes his dick*

N: cums hard landing on my chest, face and in my mouth* body jolting* ahhnnn!

Z: lifts his leg up* where should I cum princess? On your face, in your mouth or inside this delicious ass of yours? Smacks him*

N: I want it in my ass! Please daddy! Cum deep inside this dirty hole!

Z: As you wish princess. Speeds up* groans as I shoot my load inside of him*

N: moans in pleasure* body shaking* f-fuck!! Panting hard and drops my head on the table*

Z: slowly fucks the rest of my cum inside of him*

N: mmmm...

Z: pulls out of him*

N: moans* ah! Whimpers at the sudden emptiness*

Z: slides a but plug inside of his ass*

N: whines*

Z: clean me off.

N: turns around then drops to my knees and starts to suck his dick clean* mmmm...

Z: ahh.... Strokes his cheek* you suck my dick so well baby. Like you were made to take my dick both inside your mouth and ass. Grips his hair and starts to bob his head up and down*

N: gags* moans as tears start to well up* ack!

Z: a-ahh! Cums deep inside his mouth* mmmm.... Good boy... Naoki.

N: Moans* swallows it all then sticks my tounge out*

Z: grabs my dick and slaps it against his cheek and runs it all over his face* I hope you learned your lesson now baby?

N: yes daddy I did.

Z: good boy. Now go get your sexy self ready. Smacks his ass*

N: yes daddy. Bows and walks away*

40 MINUTES LATER....

I: NO NO AND FUCK NO! AIN'T NO WAY IN SHIT I'M FINNA GO OUT THERE LOOKING LIKE THIS!

H: these are for bad and naughty boys. he must think that we're bad...and naughty. 

N: well, what ever he's thinking, we can't do shit about it because we just work here while he runs and owns the place. so stop fucking complaining.

I&H: OK OK! calm down. Shit....

N: I am calm. looks in the box one more time and sees the toys*

FLASHBACK~~~~~

HELLO LOVELY BL LOVERS

 THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING

SOCIAL MEDIA

FMOIG: ARMYXYOUNGONE1319

the rest will be posted later

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! PART TWO COMING SOON.....VERY VERY SOON!

ANNYEONG!!!

Pkvlm.