use me Daddy pt 2.....

Z: Now, listen to me. you see that box over there? it has all the stuff that you all have to wear for the show tonight. I've also put some toys in there that you all need to put in. you have 50 minutes to get changed and practice. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.......Naoki?

N: moans softly* y-yes daddy...

FLASHBACK ENDS~~~~

N: shit.

picks the toys up and throws them at Itsuki and Haruto's head*

I: OW! DUDE!

H: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?! AISH! YOU STUPID-

N: Holds my hand out* calm your dicks and put them inside of you.

I: looks at the toys* fuck is this shit?! Man fuck no!

H: yeah... I'll pass. drops them on the floor* you put them inside of you.

N: LOOK HERE! I KNOW YOU BOTH DON'T WANT TO DO IT BUT I AM! I JUST GOT MY ASS PUNISHED, FUCKED HARD AND RAW FOR DROPPING SOME EXPENSIVE SHIT AND I'M NOT TRYNA GET PUNISHED AGAIN! HOWEVER! IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO GET PUNISHED BY HIM, THEN DON'T PUT IT IN! BUT I AM TELLING YOU... FOR YOU AND YOUR ASSESS SAKE...PUT THE DAMN TOY INSIDE OF YOU!

I: s-scary....

H: f-fine. we'll do it....

10 minutes later....

Z: HELLO AND WELCOME TO ASIAN POLICE ACADEMY! I AM YOUR HOST ZION AND TODAY IS OUR SECOND ANNIVERSARY! SINCE IT IS THE DAY OF THE ANNIVERSARY, EVERYTHING IS FREE! ENJOY YOUR TIME! NOW PLZ ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE OUR THREE BEST BABY BOYS! 1ST OUR YOUNGEST BABY BOY...
HARUTO! OUR SECOND YOUNGEST.. ITSUKI! AND OUT OLDEST AND HOTTEST BABY BOY.... NAOKI!
8 HOURS LATER.....

Hello again!

sorry i made it so short..gotta make it dramatic you know'

anyway, this is nothing.....the next part is where it gets real

THANK YOU FOR READING!

SALANGHAE!