Sam Just a kiss

You and Sam were at his house setting up for a prank you were going to pull on Corey. You were in the kitchen unrolling the fishing line when you heard Sam yell your name upstairs. "What do you need Sam." You yelled walking to the stairs. "Come here." you huffed and walked up the stairs. "Samuel this better be good Corey will be home soon." when you walked into Sams room you saw that all of his stuff was only the floor. "Sam why did you throw everything on the floor." You leaned down to grab a photo of you and Sam. "(Y/N) I didn't do this." right when Sam said that a loud crash came from his closet. Sam and you had no time to think before you two were running downstairs. "Sam what was that, what made that noise." You grabbed Sam to hold him. "I don't know but I don't want to find out yet let's just clean up I am not doing this prank anymore." Sam began picking things up when something grabbed you by the waist which made you scream. "Sam something grabbed me." Sam came running in the living room. "Are you okay, you not hurt are you." You shook your head. "Come on (Y/N) let's leave for a while." Sam said as he dragged you out of the house.

You and Sam drove around for 2 hours before you had to go home. Sam drove you to your apartment and walked you to your door. "Hey (Y/N) I am so sorry about what happened earlier today." You looked at Sam his eyes took you away. "Sam its fine, none of this was your fault." Before you could say more Sams lips were on yours. The kiss was soft a sweet it was everything you wished it would be. Sam backed away from it, and looked at you. You shake your head. "What was that.?" Sam quickly said, "It was just a kiss its things that friends do." With that, Sam walked away. 

xxx-part 2?