Chapter 3: Photo

Finn: so, what time are you coming over?

Noah: 12 ish maybe? What do you think?

Finn: not early enough princess

Noah: fine . . . what time would suit you?

Finn: right now

Noah: fucking-- Finn i'll be right over

Noah grabbed his bag, making sure he had his reading book. He did, then he grabbed his jacket, zipping it up and then walking out the door, texting his mother.

Noah: i'll be out at my study partners most of the day, love you and see you soon ma <3

Mom: okay Noah, see you when you get back <3

He put his phone away and walked to Finn's house.  When he got there, Finn seemed cheery and exited to start, which was strange for him . . . They went up to his room and sat on his bed. "So what part was it?"

Finn looked through his book, "7C." Noah nodded, "ah, now i remember." He opened the book and started writing when he noticed that Finn had put the book down and smirked to himself. "What Finn?"

"I wanna take a photo of you."

Noah just laughed, "sure i mean why not."

They ended up taking this:

"Awe princess, we look so cute together!" Noah blushed, "n-no we don't!" Finn smirked and put his phone away, "you know you do, you just don't wanna admit it

"Awe princess, we look so cute together!" Noah blushed, "n-no we don't!" Finn smirked and put his phone away, "you know you do, you just don't wanna admit it."

"B-But i don't!" Noah huffed, crossing his arms.

Finn thought Noah looked cute pouty, "awe, is princess pouty?" Noah's face we extremely red at this point, he thought he was gonna die, "F-Finn! S-Shut up!" Noah tackled Finn on his own bed and then they were both laughing, having fun.

That was until they stopped and noticed their lips were inches apart.

A/N: It's short because 1 i am tried and its 2 in the morning and i have school tomorrow and 2 i have no idea what to do next.

This will cure your depression:

it cured mine