Keisha - Jacob Whitesides Dirty

I looked at myself in the mirror lifting up my shirt to reveal my horrible stomach, I groaned why'd I have to be so fat? I pulled at my stomach and felt tears trickling down my face, I hated myself so much.

"Keisha? I'm home where are you?" I heard a familiar voice

"I'm in the bathroom, babe, I'll be out in a second" I said in a shaky voice

"Keisha baby are you okay?" He says opening the bathroom door "What are you doing?" 

He looks so confused, I burst into tears and he runs over to me and embraces me in a hug. "Hey hey, whats wrong?" 

"I-I'm s-o f-aat I don't even know why y-you're with m-me" I managed to get out in between sobs.

He screwed up his face and looked at me in disbelief "What are you talking about you are so thin!"

"I'm not, Im ugly and fat, you have hundreds of other thinner prettier fans than me you could have any of them you wanted why me?"

"Keisha I don't love them like I love you, and you are beautiful" He replies kissing my forehead.

I smile but shake my head" I'm not beautifull"

He bends down to my height and whispers in my ear " If you're not going to listen to me, I'm going to have to show you how beautiful you are to me"

He grabs my hips and starts grinding his into mine, his lips attach to mine, and kiss me passionately. His hands trail up my shirt and pulls it off, I tug at his jeans wanting him to start undressing too.

He takes my hands and puts them back up to his neck "It's about you tonight princess" He mumbles into the kiss.

He takes off my leggings and steps back for a second looking at me up and down "You look beaufitul" I blush and he smirks.

He picks me up and rakes me out of the ensuite and lays me on our bed, he starts kissing up my thighs leaving my legs tingling where his lips were.

 When he gets to my underwear he looks up at me with a smirk on his face, I blush and he pulls my panties down in one swift motion.

Instantly he pushes two of his fingers inside of me, I moan in pleasure "Oh-my-go-od, Jacob get in-si-de m-e"

"I just wanna make sure your ready baby" He said

He reaches into the bedside cabinet and pulls out a condom and rolls it onto his length.

"Ready princess?" He smirks, I nod not trusting my ability to speak.

He thrusts into me his length filling me right up.

He leans down and kisses me passionately while thrusting into to me.

"I-I'm gonn-a"

"Me too baby, just hang on" he whispers into your ear.

With a last thrust  you both ride out your highs together.

He falls down next to you and drapes his arm over you.

"See how beautiful you are now?" He asks

"Thank you baby" You whisper and fall into a deep sleep together

A/N- Yep you all know the drill do bye xo