The Seeker

about 6 days later,Tarrah woke up from her head injury.she woke up in the basement.she got up and walked upstairs.Tarrah got upstairs and Toby went over and hugged her,Tarrah was caught off guard by it "I-I'm glad y-you're *tics* ok...." he said,Tarrah smiled and hugged him back "o-of coarse I a-am" she said,calmly.slender came out of his office,Tarrah looked kinda scared "I am glad also that you are alright,But I advise you not to leave the mansion until you are fully healed." he said "b-but I-" "that's an order Mrs. Jones." he said and walked into his office,Tarrah Sighed and went upstairs "where are you going?" Masky asked "g-going to l-look around.I-I-I haven't done th-th-that yet." she explained and wandered.She was walking when she found a huge Metal door. and Tarrah,being the curious girl she is,opened the door slowly.

 (WOW that was dumb!but hey,she bashed her head on a rock,WHAT DO YOU EXPECT! XD)

When she opened the door,she saw a demon.....? not Zalgo,she had red hair,hoofs,two tails,wings and four eyes.

 (sorry if I described that wrong sky...)

Tarrah looked at them,kinda intimidated by it,but she walked towards the thing "h-hello...?" Tarrah said,cautiously walking towards them,they looked up and stood.

 (my god,they're taller than her... I SEE WHY SHE'S SCARED! 0.0')

"HELLO!!I'M SEEKER!" she yelled and waved,Tarrah jumped at their excitement. "I-I-I'm Tarrah." she said,holding her hand out,Seeker grabbed and shook it,hard.Tarrah got lifted up and set back down when Seeker shook her hand.Tarrah took her hand back and rubbed her arm "ow." she said "oops,sorry.I don't know my own strength..."Seeker apologized,Tarrah nodded "hey,you should come meet the others." she said,Seeker looked happy "THERE ARE OTHERS?!?!?!" she asked,Tarrah nodded."COOL!" Seeker said,tails wagging

An hour had passed,Seeker had met everyone and sally had just loved the fact that Seeker looked like a huge stuffy that someone had just stitched up random parts of  animals on a girl's body.

Another hour had passed and everyone got dressed into their PJ's,went to brush their teeth,said goodnight and  went to bed.