DAY B4 THE LOVE <3

"RING RING" my alarm went off interrupting my beauty sleep. I whined, turned my alarm off and rolled out of the bed to wash up. I put my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth.
"ANJORI!" my best friend/roommate, Taliya screamed, I shook a little and screamed back, "WHAT!" I heard my door open "I wanna go to the club" she whined "it so early you mad!" I laughed "ok, but we're going in the evening, ok?" she assured me "ok" I said.
After I finish have a bath and stuff I came out from the bathroom with a towel around my body. I chose my outfit...

When I was done with my makeup and getting dressed,I took my phone and flopped on the bed just scrolling through Instagram and stuff

I then stumbled across this supper hot guys picture, apparently his name is ' Colby Brock '. I stormed into Taliya' s room. "Yo what the fuck, what's wrong?!" she asked concerned, I sat down next to her on the bed and took out the picture and showed her " damn! he fine!" Taliya's eyes got wide "I CALL DIBS!" i raised my hand up and ran out of the room into mine.

***
After couple of hours of sitting in my room watching YouTube videos, I decided not to be an antisocial slug and headed into Taliya' s room. I knocked and went inside, "what's up?" I asked curiously, then I flopped on the bed. "nothing much" she plainly/boredly said "EXACTLY! bruh we need to go out!" I sat up and looked at her. "but I'm tired!" she pressed a pillow on her face "SHUT UP AND GET READY IN 15 MINUTES TIME" I scolded "fine" she said lazerly, walking, almost strolling to her closet. I snuck about seconds later and she was still strolling "HURRY!" I screamed this time "OK OK!" she said scared a little. I cupped my mouth and laughed and walked to the living room and sat down on the setty. All of a sudden Taliya came walking upfront of me "finally!" I teased "oh shut up!" we both laughed.
We decided to go to Pavilion (it's like a mall)

***

we've bought some things and also had a bunny to eat (don't get alarmed, it's not the animal bunny, its basically a insliced loaf of bread,then you take out the insides of the bread and fill it with cravy/curry of your own choice..its the best thung you would ever taste in your life!.. there will be a picture of a bunny chow below⬇)

 there will be a picture of a bunny chow below⬇)