The Game

A slimy trail of slobber circles the cold concrete of the abandoned warehouse. Smells of fear, and distrust arouses from towers of boxes, as a small, yellow sphere rolls around. Bite marks engraved on the side of this figure, flicker along with the unstable lights. "Woof! Grrrr," is heard in the distance. The cry calls out like thunder, crashing among the horizon. Out of the corner, "BOOM!" Behind the boxes of the people's well beings, a ferocious creature appeared. A hairy, full tooth monster, a dog! Scratches on the floor scraped the ears of all, and the wolf started to become bigger, and faster. 

The ball picked up momentum and rolled faster, away from the monster. The wolf chased after the sphere as the fear intensified. As this not so mellow yellow ball 'ran', the anxiety arose through the seams, inside and out. Slyly, the ball made a 180 and took charge of the situation. It hid behind the waterfall of boxes shaking with angst. Hoping it could find a way out, or some distraction, the ball thought as hard as it could. What did this villain want so much with it? 

Like a ghost scaring its target, the dog surprised the ball to its demise. The boxes flew in the air as the chase began, once again. Using the power of the force from the scare, the ball rolled down the hill of worries, to the lake of confusion. Through the short tunnels of delight, into the depths of anxiety, the spherical figure tried losing the wolf. Unfortunately, the wolf caught up and went for a major chomp. The teeth jabbed at the threads and got a hold of the delicate fabrics which pulled the figure to what was thought as its final breaths. The mutt gave no mercy and gnawed on the layers of regret and despair. With the clutch of dear life and the strife of the wittiest, the ball manages to escape the grip of the clenched up teeth. 

The dog's jaw dropped allowing a small getaway. This was a chance, for the globoid spirit of the ball. The race for life began, and the fear of the situation grew even more. Thoughts raced through the mind as terror held onto it with a fierce grip. This was a test of brains and brawns, though the journey of growth and self-development. The dog played the creature like a game, with no care.