|Chapter 23|| A Jealous Todoroki|

|Edited April 9, 2018|

Deku's Pov

I was walking into the classroom when say yelled out my name,"Izuku!"
I turned around and Todoroki was running towards me and slammed his body towards mine. He wrapped both his hands around my waist.

"T-t-todo-kun! Stop! People are staring!"
"I don't care if others are staring. As long as I'm with you, that's all that matters to me."

Bakugou's Pov
I was staring at Deku and that half-and half jerk as they talked away.
I then got up and walked over to that damn nerd. They both stopped talking as the spotlight was on me,"Oi! Deku. The principal wants to see you, and I."

"Really?...okay I'll be back Todoroki-kun~" He said as he smiled at that jerk. Tch! And it pissed me off real good.

I walked into the hallways as I turned around and slammed my hands on the left side of his head.
I towered over him.
Just staring, and looking down at him.

Deku's Pov
"K-kaachan! W-what's wrong? We have to go to the principal's offi-"
"I lied." He said as he cut me off.
"What?"
"I only did it so I could be alone with you."
"Why?"
"Because...I...like you.." His face then turn red.
"But. I'm dating...Todoroki-kun."
"I don't care if your dating him! That doesn't mean I won't stop trying! I made a promise with you back then when we were captured. I said I'll make you mine and I'm gonna keep it. I'll make you fall in love with me that you'll regret dating  that bastard."

His lips then curled into a smirk as he slid his hands into my shirt.

"Mmmnn~ K-k-kaachan!...S-stop!..."

"Why would I? I'm just getting started~"

"BAKUGOU!" I turned around and it was Todoroki-kun...he's eyes were burning in range...

He then took me my the hand, and we left.

(At Todoroki's House)
Todoroki's Pov
"Todo-kun! C-could you let go of my hand now?..."

I let go of his hand as tears started falling down. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. Though...I...don't know why I'm crying in the first place.

That's when Izuku panicked and hugged me,"Todoroki-kun! Don't cry! What's wrong?" Damn! Those worried look in his eyes...Tch!

"I-it's...nothing..."

"....Don't be stupid. What's wrong?" His tone became more serious. I don't want to tell him, but if I didn't...he'd be upset.

"I...just don't like it when Bakugou is near you. I'm...just mad that he knows we're dating, yet he's still making moves on you..."

I looked back at him...his face...it's so damn cute!

"Sigh. Okay. I'll stop talking to him."