Chapter-1

I heard a voice calling me so I just ran my hands near my cheeks and wiped my precious pearls and turned around to look at the person who was calling no literally shouting,"mom" .

I know who is the owner of that voice. It is none other other than my 4 years old son Aadvik. He was looking soo cute in his nightdress. He came to me and hugged my knees tightly. I just loosened his grip on me and just bent to his level and let him hug me. I just parted from him and observed his face. He had tears in his eyes and he was sweating badly. His face remembered me of his father .

Aadvik is a photocopy of his father both by face and activities. His features remembers me my past which is a beautiful nightmare.I broke my chain of thoughts.

I asked Aadvik what is bothering him. He said me that he had a bad dream in which a person was taking him away from me.For a minute I was not able to register what he said.

I convinced him by saying that nobody will take him away from me. But no one knows that even I too  have that fear. I am showing myself as a strong mother but I am not. I am pretending to be strong just for my kids. I promised him that I will always be with him no matter what the situation is .

Then I lifted him in my arms and went downstairs. Then I saw Krish entering the house who is my best friends since school time and I am staying at his house . He never left a chance to help me.He is always with my side.

I wished him and left to my room to get Aadvik and Adhira ready to their school. Yes,I am blessed with twin babies. Aadvik is elder to Adhira. He is soo protective and jealous about his little sister and his mother.If he saw me carrying another child that's it he won't even talk to me for 2-3days.

I sometimes wonder how a 4 years old boy can possess such a attitude from his father.He once broke a boy's car who teased his sister and made her to cry and he did not talk to me for 4 day when he saw me carrying my friend's son in my arms.As I  said before. He is soo short tempered just like his father.

And about my girl ,she is a photocopy of me.They always say that girlchild will be similar to her father and boychild will be similar this mother.But in my life it is totally different. She is chubby , charming and sweet girl . She is always calm unlike her short tempered brother.

(not the photo of kids)

When Aadvik gets angry he starts to throw his toys ,his angry melts only when he have his sister near him.Even he won't allow me to talk to him. They always have a great bonding.

I got them both ready and brought them to the dinning table. I fed them and myself .Started to serve food to Krish. After we completed our food , asusal me and Krish dropped kids in their school and we left to work.

Krish inherents a huge company. He always wanted to make me Managing Director to one of his branch. But I always denied his offer and said him that I like to work under him as his secretary which is a perfect job for my qualification(MBA). I don't want to go beyond that. Life was going sweety with my kids.

What will happen if she meets a person whom she hates the most? Who is that person?

For more twists and turns wait for the next update...✋✋✋