<pp> "y/n?" part 2

Pairing: Peter Parker x Reader
Summary: Peters imaginary friend is at his school...
Warning: Swearing
Word count: 873

"N-Ned? Do y-you see her t-too?" Peter nervously looks at Ned

"N-Ned? Do y-you see her t-too?" Peter nervously looks at Ned. Ned nods his head slowly. "Who is she?" Ned asks leaning closer to Peters ear.

"My imaginary friend." He gulps as the girl smiles walking over to them. "I wouldn't call myself that." She frowns sitting next to Peter.

He jumps with widen eyes. "We are friends. Imaginary is in the past." She shrugs acting casual.

The teacher walks in and the first thing she spots and Flash rolling around on the ground. "Who did this?" She sternly looks around. Everyone's eyes, except Peters, are looking at the teacher with clueless expressions. Peter, on the other hand, is starring at y/n.

She was sitting there with two finger up. The classroom was legit frozen and it was silent. Only Peter and y/n were unfrozen. She turns around to look at Peter.

"Karmas a bitch sometimes." She grins snapping. Suddenly, everything comes back to life as Flash raises his hand. Remind you, that Peter is still starring at her.

It was like she was controlling what Flash was saying. Well actually that's what was happening.

"I did it. I was trying to apologize to Peter and bumped into a desk. And my ballzy wallzys hurt baddy." He begins to talk like a baby. Peter gasps as everyone laughs at him.

"Your welcome." y/n mouths to him, causing him to blush. "Pete that's pretty nice of him." Ned nudges Peters shoulder. "Y-yeah." Peter doesn't break his gaze at y/n.

"Who are you?" Ned raises an eyebrow towards her. She blushes acting innocent, "Oh, I'm y/n." She smiles.

"Ned." He smiles back at her. "I know. Peter told me about you." She smirks, sitting back in her seat.

••••

"So your telling me shes your imaginary friend, but she can control multiple people at once? And I was one of the people??" Ned's eyes widen. "Yep, what I just said." Peter shrugs as he puts away binders.

"I was right!" Ned squeals. "Shhh." Peter sh's him.

"Hey guys." y/n walks over and leans on a locker nearby. "H-hey." Peter doesn't make eye contact with her.

"Want to hangout after school?" She asks freezing the world again. Peter looks up at the silent hallway. "H-how'd you do that?" He frowns, making quick eye contact before looking at a frozen Ned.

"Remember? You gave me power to freeze the world to play hide'n seek?" She stands up. "What else c-can you do?"

"Talk to animals, control peoples talking, and some more that I can't remember." She shrugs smiling at him.

"A-are you really y/n?" He raises an eyebrow. "Yep, and I can prove it." She smirks walking around the frozen students.

"Peter, I know everything about you." She continues to walk. She stops as Liz whose in the mist of laughing. "This here is Liz, your crush. That's Flash, who I personally despise. Ned is your best friend. Michelle talks with you guys sometimes. You are very freaking smart." She turns around and faces him.

"I must be dreaming." Peter mumbles. "Want me to make Liz and you a thing?" She grins mischievously. "H-how?" His eyes widen.

"Easy, I control your voice and hers." She makes it sound super easy. "But what if she doesn't like me?" He frowns.

"Oh that's right! I can control emotions too! So I'll get her in that mind set." She smiles warmly at Peter.

"You'd do that for me?" He blushes. "Of course, that's what friends are for, am i right?" She nudges his shoulder.

"So, one thing before we start, when I control your voice, it's gonna feel very weird." She looks down. "You'll feel out of breath. But, you aren't so, you'll be fine." She reassures him. He nods shaky.

"Okay. Here we go." She snaps and people continue their walk.

"Hey Liz." 'Peter' says. She was right it felt weird.

"Hi Peter." 'Liz' blushes as he awkwardly leans on a locker. "Can I talk to you?"

"S-Sure." y/n smiles.

Ned comes up behind her. "What's going o-" y/n sh's him.

"I like you a lot." Peter looks over at y/n. She shakes her head and smacks air as Peter falls into the locker a small bit. "That's great! I like y-you too." Liz smiles hugging him.

y/n sighs facing a wide eyed Ned.

"You've got a lot to explain." Ned looks at her. "First, can we just look at these two love birds?" I frown pointing at Peter and Liz, still hugging.

••••

"So you know Peters Spider-Man, right?" Ned asks me as he closed Peters bedroom door. "Of course. I made the spider bite him." She grins sitting at Peters desk.

She flips through some of his homework and other items Peter has scattered.

"No way!" Ned gasps. "He needed a change." She mumbles. She fixes some science errors, for some inventions he was currently working on.

"Where you, like the spider?" Ned leans in interested.

Her eyes widen, spinning around in the chair. "Ned! The spiders dead!"