Blind date

J: "So Steven and I have been friends for almost a year now" I said to myself. "I think I'm finally ready to tell him what I feel about him
*
So Steven, a guy I've liked for a while now,
I've been wanting to tell him this forever but never had the guts to say it. Elizabeth kept calling me a pussy and convinced me to do somehow but whatever, I feel like i have that slight confidence inside of me. Elizabeth set him up on a "blind date" and aka double date but we'll get into that later..
*
Elizabeth: "So you ready for tonight??"(Elizabeth asks Steven)
Steven: "little nervous, not gonna lie..what if I get a boner??"
Elizabeth: "You're not gonna be the one getting the boner. *mumbles*"
Steven: "huh what did you say?"
Elizabeth: "oh nothing.."
Steven: "YOU SET ME UO WITH A GUY??! OH OK LETS SEE WHAT HAP-"
Elizabeth: "calm your dick down, I know you're straight and I wouldn't set you up with a guy. I know you too well *bursts out with laughter*"
Steven: "Elizabeth you're such a cunt, stfu"
Elizabeth: "This is why we're friends"
*Elizabeth goes to his bathroom and calls julie*
~On the phone~
E: I'm gonna give him the address and go to your house
J: Alright, can you please hurry because I don't want to give a bad impression when I'm late
E: Don't worry, you'll be fine
J: Ok but if I'm late, I'm gonna stay your eye out with a sport
E: DAMN calm your ass cheeks, he isn't even hot lmao
J: Just comeeeeee
*hangs up*
E: (to herself) "She is one inpatient girl"
-I arrive to Julie's house and help her get ready-
E: "Took approximately 2 hours but you be looking fineeee, no homo"
J: "you sure??"
E: "yep"
-E drives Julie to the location, and Stevens car is parked-
E: "if you need anything give me a call, I'm gonna go buy this one a nice outfit because he usually only wears basketballs shorts and a t shirt lmao"
J: "Alright don't take long please"

J: "I walk in, Steven staring at me with his beautiful eyes and he lets out a slight grin, he seems like he's glad that he saw me"
S: "are you my date? Wow Elizabeth never told me how you beautiful you were gonna be, Julie, don't get me wrong, you are very beautiful but I've never seen you all dressed up"
-He hands Julie a tiny diamond ring and a rose- (Julie blushed and he noticed, he let out a sexy laugh that made Julie tingle)
*30 minutes later*
E: Heyy sorry were late, how's everything going
J: damn you guys lookin cute as fuck but we're already ready to leave
E: GOD DAMNIT, IN RETURNING THIS SHIT

*Steven offers Julie a ride home and she accepts, she drops her off and they ended the night with a quick kiss and Steven asks her if she wants to hang out the next day and she said yes*
Next morning....