Chapter Three

-next day-
Jed's POV

I wake up at about 6am. It's Monday morning and my first day of this new boarding uni in LA. I got here yesterday and met my roommate Jade. All I have to say is she is fucking gorgeous. I love her cute little Geordie accent.. her thick, flowing, brunette and blonde hair.. her adorable smile...

Honestly, the thing I was most worried about was fitting in here. I've only ever been to America once, and that was Disneyland when I was like 7 years old. Now I'm 18, and I'm ready for adventure.. I'm ready to learn.. I'm ready for love.

I expected everyone here to be super cool and popular.. and most likely, petty Americans.. with loud, confident Californian accents and expensive cars. But Jade is far from any of that, she's.. amazing. I could feel myself blushing the second I saw her. We chatted for a good three hours over a pack of Doritos and litre bottle of coke, before falling asleep last night. She told me that she's interested in music and I soooo badly wanted to tell her about my band, The Struts... but.. I'm just way too shy.. I'd rather listen to her speak, than speak myself. Out of all the guys in high school, I was always the one who just sat at the back of the class, quietly humming something to myself. I find it hard to speak to people at first.. but with Jade I didn't feel that way at all.. we have a lot in common and I think we're going to be good friends already.

Also, I don't usually jump to conclusions but.. I'm totally falling for her.