Chapter 8

Sunset immediately threw the phone to the ground. It didn't made the situation any better but she felt good doing that.

What? Not now. Maybe Mystify...no it can't be her. If it was her, she would hurt me right away.

Sunset left the phone on the ground, not scared but nervous about the text. Twilight was in the bathroom and Sunset didn't want to ask Mystify about a mysterious person. She believed that if she tell them, this while situation will become worse.

"Shut up and do something." Sunset mumbled to herself.

Sunset was thinking over and over again, wondering in what to do. She could text back but that would only cause more conflict.

She picks up her phone and turns it on. The notification was still there, imitating Sunset. Sunset then powers off the phone and puts it in her pocket. There wasn't going to be anymore problems today.

I'll deal with it later. Right now Imma stay here for the night. Twilight needs me more than ever.

Sunset sighed and walked back to Twilight's room where Mystify was at. As Sunset opened the door, Mystify was chanting more transport spells. The room was scattered with clothes, books, and pictures of herself with the princess.

Sunset stayed outside so that everything would be put in place. Mystify wasn't doing this to make a mess; she was moving in. After another few seconds of waiting, Mystify finally stopped chanting.

"Whew." Mystify said.

"So I'm guessing your staying with us." Sunset said with her arms crossed.

"Yeah. Temporarily though." Mystify said.

"I know that," Sunset said, walking around the room, "Nice picture of the princess you got here."

Mystify grunted. She used magic again to put everything in order. Clothes in one place, books in another and so on.

"A spitting image of Twilight." Sunset said.

Mystify sighed after she finished organizing everything. She use her staff once more to push Sunset out of the room. Sunset grunted and fell right after she got out the room.

"What was that for?" Sunset asked.

"I'm sleepy. Goodnight." Mystify said. She used the staff to close the door.

"Its only 5'o clock." Sunset mumbled.

Sunset blinked a few times and moved her fingers. She hasn't had magic used against her for a long time so it felt weird for her to feel that again.

And I'm all alone. Great...

With Mystify sleeping, the secret person on the phone, and Twiligth in the bathroom, Sunset had nothing to do. She couldn't go back home nor could she go out. She was basically a sitting duck.

"What can I do?" She asked herself.

Sunset stands back up and dusted herself up. With nothing in mind, she goes inside the guest room and flung herself to bed. She covers herself with the blanket and slept the afternoon away.

As she was sleeping, the door opened, slowly. It was Twilight, red eyes and all. She tiptoed her way into bed but Sunset knew she was there. She took off her shoes and slowly layed next to Sunset. Twilight hugged her tight and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I knew that she needed me. Now time for a nap.

*******
"Why isn't Sunsett answering my calls?!" Rainbow dash said, going through her phone.

"Do you think they're a bit weirded out about our kissing earlier." Applejack said.

Rainbow grunted and looked away. Applejack and Rainbow dash were done with the chores and took the rest of the day off in the barn.

Other than Dashie and Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy were there too.

"Maybe she's having lovey dovey time with Twiley." Fluttershy said.

"You had lovey dovey time with Discord yesterday." Rarity said.

Fluttershy face became red. Like Sunset and Twilight, she and Discord were going out too, although there were some complications with the relationship.

Dashie and Applejack stopped calling Sunset and Twilight after 4 more calls. Rarity and Fluttershy were standing around on their phones, with nothing much to do. Rainbow dash looked a bit worried though.

"What are you nervous about? Its not like a new villain appeared." Applejack said.

"Can't a friend worry about their friend. Dammit Applejack you-"
Applejack lips touched Rainbow dashes lips. Rainbow kiss back and Applejack kept going forward.

Fluttershy and Rarity face the barn door. They love them but their kissing was horrendous.

"Why do they kiss like they're about to make out?" Fluttershy said to Rarity.

"Love Sweetie," Rarity placed her arm around Fluttershy shoulder, "Speaking of love, how's Discord?"

Fluttershy gulped and turn red. Not embarrassed red, angry red. Rarity chuckles at her reaction. Something was really going on between them.

"What's to talk about. He's never around." Fluttershy said.

Rarity smiles again, annoying Fluttershy. Fluttershy pushes Rarity's arm away.

"Don't feel too bad. I mean you still love him, right?" Rarity said. Rarity sounded hesitant.

Fluttershy stayed quiet for a few seconds. Rarity elbows her rib for her to speak.

"I-I do love him. I just don't him not being around. There was one date we had were he only stayed for 5 minutes; 5! He always says there's an emergency or something like that."

"Oh my. I didn't knew it was that complicated. You never told me." Rarity said.

Fluttershy wraps her arms around Rarity and hugs her. Rarity hugs back. Out of nowhere, Applejack and Rainbow join the hug too, creating one huge group hug.

"Don't worry Fluttershy. If I don't worry, you don't." Rainbow dash said.

Applejack smiled at Rainbow dash. Applejack gives her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Hugging each other was a huge distraction from the outside world. They felt better but others still have problems to deal with and one of those problems will come to them real soon.

A large gust of wind comes bursting through the barn doors. The barn was dusty in every corner, making it hard to stay in. The group break up the hug to get away from the wind.

"A huge wind burst. Right Flutter-" Rainbow said.

Rainbow, Fluttershy, and the others weren't focused on the wind. Outside the barn was something, unusual. They move in closer to see the thing.

"Holy shit." Rarity mumbled.

It wasn't like they never seen this before but it was unusual to see a portal outside the school. The portal grew smaller and smaller. They move back as they see a greyish figure in the portal. The figure came closer and closer to the portal. Loud yelling was heard too. As the portal was about to close, the figure got out before it closed completely.

He was battered, bruised, but yet, still smiled through the ordeal.

He looked up to see the girls surrounding him. He kept on smiling and laughing.

"Hey babe." Discord said.

Fluttershy didn't cry or yell, she stood silently, like a kid experiencing a traumatic experience for the first time.