1

"I look ridiculous in this thing. Why must you make me dress this way?" Ciel said, pulling on the cream colored stockings Alois bought him.
"You know how I love to dress up," he says, throwing a pink frilly dress over the door, landing on Ciel's head. This was the third time that Alois made Ciel wear a dress. Every time he did, he would look him up an down and laugh.
Alois was wearing a black dress, completed with red ribbons and ballet flats with tiny red bows at the ends. He also wore a blonde wig, done up in two pigtails. Looking at the dress, Ciel sighed, "I wonder what we'd be doing today."
Quickly, he pulled the dress over his head and put in the pink flats Alois slid under the door. Ciel stepped into the shoes and took a deep breath.
"Hopefully, he won't laugh at me this time." He thought.
With a tiny nudge on the door, it opened. Ciel and Alois were standing face to face. Two seconds went by as Alois' eyes widened, Ciel begin to shake in fear, and a tiny, high pitched squeal escaped Alois' mouth.
"OH MY GOD, YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!!" He said, while pinching his cheek.
Blushing, Ciel looked down at his shoes, awkwardly curling his toes in his shoes and thinking about what was happening.
"What's the matter, Angel?" He said, stroking Ciel's already red cheek.
He gulped, slowly lifting his head, where their eyes met and said, "Yo-you never d-do th-that." Then quickly looked back down.
The comment made Alois smile as he tugged at his curly hair.
"I thought you didn't like it when I made you blush."
"I-I'm bl-blushing!?!" Ciel exclaimed, turning even redder in the process. The smile grew and he chuckled.
"Yes, you are. Did I say something you liked?" His satisfaction grew by the second.
"N-no! Yo-you're- leave me alone, will 'ya!?!"
Ciel could tell, Alois liked this, to see him embarrassed and helpless, not being able to control himself against Alois' sensual comments and gestures. In a way, it made Ciel angry.
"Never." He whispered, flashing his devilish grin.
Ciel let out an exasperated puff of air, trying to release the tension in his shoulders and stormed off to his room.