2

Author's Note~

Sorry! I haven't finish writing the story in it's entirety, so I've had to stop and write more, essentially, I'm only eight pages in on paper. Anyways, Here's more...

Enjoy ^~^

"Hey! Where are you going?" Alois replied.

Ciel looked over his shoulder with a slight glance and continued towards the bed, where he dropped down onto it. Alois walked slowly over to Ciel's room and stood in the doorway.

"Your hair is getting messy," he said, inching into the room, "let me fix it for you." He sat down and combed his fingers through Ciel's long, pitch black hair. He sat sit, staring at the newly bright curtains Sebastian had gotten for him.

"How did he have the ability to make me feel that way?" Ciel thought. Love and hate all at the same time, all mixed in with lust. Why does he make me feel like this!?!

Alois dropped his hands and looked at him with a sad look on his face.

Looking over, Ciel sighs, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad. I'm not upset with you; I just don't like being embarrassed." Ciel paused, taking in a breath, he continued, "You make me feel vulnerable." He stated.

"Then I should be the one apologizing." Said Alois, kissing Ciel's temple, he continued, "I'm sorry, Angel."

Ciel blushed, knowing that his apology was sincere and threw his arms around his neck.

"I know. It's fine. I can be a little sensitive."

Chuckling lightly, Alois replied, "I know."

Ciel's blush grew darker as he remembered their last "encounter".

"Don't." Ciel muttered.