~͚̭̪͔̤ͪͬPͪ͢ā̺̆͠r͍͓̠̪͔̉̏͆̏̉͢ṱ̷͇̪̭ ̫͍̙̗2~̸̝̲̗̈́́́ͭ͌͊ͣ

~̴̠̮̤̖ͩ͗́ͭR̭̭̺̲͚̫ͧͬ̓́ͥ̊ͩȅ͍͖̯͎̗̖͗̾͝ã̵̼̻͍͈̹̉̇ͬd̵͉͆͋ͫe̱͈̼ͬͩ̽̎̈́r͕͒͊̇̅͗ṣ̖̱̣̲͐͝ ̪̤͙͇̾̃̑p̛͓̻ͩ͗͑ỏ̶̅vͣ~̫̲̯̑͌ͭ͒͑̓͞

I stared at the goat lady in shock and fear and I'm sure that's how the others looked. (Except Lola. One side of her face is always smiling.)

"Do not be afraid children. I am Toriel. Caretaker of the ruins. Come with me." She said. She had a sweet smile but i could see the insane look in her eyes. I hesitated but nodded. I looked at the others. They looked at me. It seemed like they trusted me enough. When toriel turned around I picked up Flowey and put him in my pocket. Me and the others then followed Toriel.

~̽̐͋ͣͥ̉̆̀T̵̠ͮͯ͂̃ͭị̫͜m̪̭̬̦̫͐ͣͦ̊̓̂̋͢ḛ̢̪̾ͦs̛̘̭͇ͭͤk̬̻̋̄͒̆i̢̼͖ͮͯͨ̌p̳̈́̓̌̅̄ͭ ̼͒͗b̘̼̠̙͌ͤ͛͂̅̔͛r̩͈̗̥̍͊͘ó̻͎̟ͬ̔̈ưͮ̾̌gͦh̙͈̼̰̤̼͠t̒ͦ̈̕ ̣͒̽̍̑̎t̨̯͙̘ͨ̿͊̓ö̧̥͍́̿ ̷̓ͮ̑y̭̹͡ô̥̗͍̪̘͎͗̆̿ͭ͠ͅu̢̠͔͈̬̥̺ͩͧ̐ ̰̫̹͉̙̪b͕͈͉̫̻̫ȳ̲̟̖̭̬͇̞̎ͮ ̳ͦ̉̓̓d̘͍̅ͪͤ̾͜e̡̻̒̑a͇̼̝̻̻̐̄͠t̤͚̱͔̝̍ͭͤͅh̭̺̻͆͗ͨ

ḯ͖̖̱̥̀tͯ͐͋́͌̈́͗s͕̞̟̲͚̩̰ͧ̌ͧ͊͌̐̚͘e̳̠͗ͬͯͨ̈̎͞l̠̤̠͕̄ͥ͂ͦ̏̏̚f̭̟͑̎̐~̬̺ͨͣͯ͛͐͟

When we made it to Toriel's house, she showed us to a bedroom we would all be staying in. There are two beds. "The boys may sleep on one bed while the girls sleep on the other. When you all are done exploring come see me in the kitchen." Toriel told us all. We nodded.

When we were looking around we found a hoodie. Everyone agreed that Lola should have it since she's covered in bandages and about to rip in half. We all walked into the kitchen. Toriel was standing there with a pie. The pie smelled funny but I grabbed some anyways, as did the others... Well except Devin and Lola. If she eats it will just fall through the rips in her body and Devin's mouth was badly injured. Devin handed Daniel some. Everyone stopped eating when me and Mike ran to the bathroom puking.

~̤̟̝̜ͫ̎ͯ́t̖͈͊̅ͯ͐͢I̧̺͕̞͎̹̥m̢̙̩̠̹̮͕̒ͅEͩ͌̋̑͛͢ ͯ̐̉ͩ̆̿͏s͓͎̩̬̙͚͒̈K̹̐ͪͩ̍̽͐ȉ̤͓̠̞̱͂͂̒̾P̕ ̼̞̗̹̣̫͇͆ͫḅ̡͕̦̭̳̖̼̃Ŗ͎̖̘ͯͨͬ͆ͤ̃õ͕̲̒͐̊̒̄͞U͉̝̰̱ͫ̓͌̍ͥ̀͠gH͈͙͉̝̻͎̩t͎̫ͫ͜ ̴͎͇̏ͦͅT͖͍̼̱̓̈́oͦ҉̱ ͇͕̝̦̱͆̈́̀Ȳͮ̑ͮͫ̚͘o̶͖̟̯̮͕͈͊̇́̐U̶̞͕̪͖ͭ̐ͅ ̪͔ͮͨ̔ͫͭb͔ͧ͠Ỳ̶̼̻̓ͦͪ̒̊

̠ͨm̢̙͈͚̞͖͒̽̌̐O̯̜̺̜̩̟͖͐́r͈̻̖͖̟̪̻ͦ͗̀E̘̳̻̝͇̠ ̰̠̳̖̱̩̆̐̑̉̅ͮp̻̭̣̞ͩͫ̉̀͊Ü̪͚̘̼̥͓͈̆͟k̼̺̤̪͎͚̾̈́̿ͪͫ͝Ḭ̸̬͓̰̯͇̹̽͂̄ͧ͗n͉̯̹̭̘̙G̶̳͍͉̥̐͑ͭ~̿ͧͧ̌҉͔̬̦ͅͅͅ

I groan holding my stomach in pain. Mike wipes his mouth from the puke still left on his mouth and says "w-what was in that pie?!"

"I-it smelled weird... And it t-tasted kind of like iron... A-and..." I trailed off thinking. Iron... Like... Blood. I screamed but then stopped not wanting to get toriel in here. Unfortunately she came anyways.

"Oh! I'm sorry children! I have forgotten how monster food affects humans! You two go rest. I will fetch some medicine in my garden." she told us. We walked into the room we would be staying in and sat on the beds.

I grabbed Flowey out of my pocket and looked towards the others. "Oh! I was looking through the house and found a flower pot! We can put him in it!" Karma said. She looked out the room for Toriel and then grabbed a empty flower pot with dirt in it.

"Good job Karma!" Lola said. I smiled at Karma and she smiled back. "Okay," Lola continued, "we will split off into groups to look for something to bring Flowey back to life. Me, Karma, and (y/n) will go in a group, Mike, Devin and Daniel will go in a group (if your a guy reader sorry but you gotta go with the girls or switch where they all look to go with the boys :] ). We all split off Karma and Lola looked in the living room and I looked in the kitchen so we were close enough to shout at each other if we find something or Toriel comes. The boys searched Toriel's room and anywhere else. I tried to open the fridge but it wouldn't budge. The water won't run. The cabinets are locked. The oven is empty. I searched everywhere but found nothing. Flowey is dead... And i- no we- are trapped. I feel queasy again and the room begins to spin. I fall to the floor sick once again and puking all over the floor. After puking I look at the ground.

I gasp. A metal hook like ring was found on the tiling. I look around just in case and then grab the metal hook. I pull it open and it comes up with ease. I reach my hand in the hole where the tile was originally and your fingers wrap around a small vial. It is filled with a clear blue liquid. The glass is really smooth and looks like something that is meant to be treasured. This must be it.

"Lola, Karma! Get the boys! I think I found it!" I shouted. Karma peeks her head in.

"Okay but keep it down. Remember that Toriel is right outside." She says. I suddenly remembered apologizing. "It's okay." She tells me and we get the boys going back to the room. I set Flowey into the pot and look up holding the vial. I look around the room seeing their faces. They all look so determined. I sigh.

"Here goes nothing." I say. I open the vial and pour it into the pot. We all wait... And wait... And wait.

"Nothing's ha-" Mike was out off by a big boom noise. It was loud causing some of us to gasp and some of us to jump. Daniel jumped and gasped. Chu screamed like a cat does when it gets scared and his claws dig into the carpet.

Soon the room grows quiet. We wait for a second. I stare into the pot watching the once grey Flowey turn green and yellow being brought back to life. He looked up and around at all of us.

"Wow I can't believe it. You all really pulled through for me." He said. We smiled. "So... What did I miss? Why are you so pale?" He asked. I tell him what Toriel said about the monster food affecting humans. "Hmm... That's not right. Monster food converts right into energy. It shouldn't react with your organs like that. Unless..." He trails off. He gasps.

"You all need to leave! Other kids have been down here and i haven't seen them since!" He said. "And the healing water... She's hiding something... I don't think you'll die here. I think something a lot worse is waiting to happen." Suddenly we all hear a slam.

We turn to look towards the doorway where Toriel was standing. I picked up Flowey and we all scrambled to the other side of the room. Toriel stares extremely mad.

"Unhand that thing at once!" Toriel says, a fire ball forming. Some of us scream like Flowey and Karma. Some whimper and some just stand there.

You shake your head. "No." You say refusing. The blaze had eaten a hole in the wall. I toss Fowey out and turn towards Toriel.

"What is happening?!" Flowey shouts his voice getting quieter as he falls. The others jump out after Flowey.

"I won't let you hurt my friends!" I shout. I jump out of the hole, following the others but before I can fully get out Toriel grabs my hand, a syringe in hand.

"wHaT a ShAmE. i HaD hOpEd YoU wOuLd Be WeLl BeHaVeD. nOw I mUsT dO wHaT iS bEsT fOr YoU." She says and digs the needle into my neck. "This was your choice little one! Not mine!" She shouts with a crazy smile plastered on her face. I scream while she laughs like a maniac. And then...

Everything...

Goes...

B͔ͦͤͣ̕l̴͚̺̱͙ͥ͑̓ͤͫäͪ̌c̢̰̩̥͈̣͚̥ͮͫͥ̓k̇͋ͫ͞ͅ.̤̯̣̙̒ͧ͗.͚̭̜̭̇̉̌̊ͥͥ͞.̞͕̭̇̈́ͧ̿ͯ

\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/

Well hope you enjoyed this chapter! Decided to continue this book! Idk why. I think it's horrible. But I hope you enjoy this book thanks for reading my little souls! I'll see you all in the next chapter =)