Chapter 4

Erik couldn't stop himself from placing a gentle kiss to the side of her neck. He heard her take in a sharp breath and felt her tense as though waiting to see if he was changing the tone of their evening together to something softer, more tender. A small part of him wondered what it would be like to truly make love to a woman as innocently passionate as Livvie. To take his time discovering her body's secrets and exploit them to give her hours upon hours of pleasure.

But that wasn't what either of them were there for, so he buried the thought and regrouped to be present for Livvie.

Channeling the man she needed, he licked a slow and wide path up the length of her neck. Her shiver vibrated through his tongue and his mouth twisted into a wicked grin of satisfaction. He fucking loved that her body reacted to him so easily. His only goal at this point was to make her come all over his tongue until she was lost to pure orgasmic euphoria.

"Hold still, baby. I'm going to make you feel good."

She sat frozen in place, her chest rising and falling and distracting the hell out of him. Her breasts were absolute perfection. If someone asked him to pick his favorite set of tits out of a catalog, he'd pick hers every time. They were only a little bigger than a handful, but then, he could palm a basketball like an NBA player. He molded her breasts to his palms, tested their weight. Damn, they were phenomenal. Nice and heavy with light pink nipples that turned bright red with the right kind of attention.

He latched onto one and then the other, sucking and drawing them deep into his mouth, flicking the tip of his tongue over the taut buds, then lightly pulling on them with his teeth. Livvie's hands held the back of his head, gently at first and then with more force. Her nerves had settled and she was beginning to let herself go.

Taking that as his cue, he again pushed her thighs open and moved quickly, sweeping his tongue through her slick cleft. Her hips jerked in time with her gasp, and Erik groaned as his cock strained in anticipation. Fuck, she tasted like sweet ambrosia, an elixir of the gods that he'd never get enough of.

Sensing her approaching orgasm from the way she writhed against his mouth, he licked and tongued her swollen clit, never letting up the assault despite the fact she'd taken to pushing on his shoulders and head.

Erik had never seen anyone so fucking beautiful in his life. Sweat slicked her skin, and the wispy curls surrounding her face had dampened and now clung to her cheeks and neck. Her back bowed and her nails scored his upper back. The pleasure-pain zinged down his spine, wrapping around his balls like an electric cock ring to hold him primed and ready to explode the moment he allowed himself to let go. But that wouldn't be for a while yet—not until she'd gotten hers. And then some.

She pushed at his head again and squirmed even more than before, this time calling out objections. "Omigod, it's too much. Wolf, I can't."

"Yes, you can." Using his wide shoulders to hold her legs apart, he slipped his arms under her knees, grabbed her hands, and pinned them to the back of the couch before diving back in.

She shook her head from side to side with her eyes squeezed shut. "No, please, I-I can't!"

Erik growled against her swollen flesh and doubled his efforts. In seconds, Livvie's legs trembled and she came, the walls of her pussy fluttering around his tongue as her screams bounced off the walls of their room.

Fuck me, that was hot. But he was far from done with this incredible woman. Standing, Erik picked her up and settled her onto the edge of the bed before quickly removing the rest of his clothes. He retrieved a condom from his wallet, kicked the pile of discarded clothing to the side, and rose to his full height at the foot of the mattress.