First Rule: Survival

It has been almost six months after the alien invasion by the supposed beings called the Skitters. They've ravaged throughout Massachusetts; if not, the entire world. All of the electronics go out in the blink of an eye, all emergency services shut down, and all government military forces were completely wiped out.

All that matters now is survival.

Two siblings from their suburban home in Salem, Massachusetts, Ericka Claire. Bennett and her younger brother, David Blake Bennett, are now being forced to live in a world full of aliens, outlaw serial killers, and even hostile survivors

Rumor has it that there is a militia regiment known as the 2nd Massachusetts Regiment being formed in Boston. From there, they learn how to fight and do whatever it takes to survive the brave new world that is called "Hell." Along the way, they soon come to realize that there may be more than just an alien invasion out of a science fiction movie.

They'll be tested to see if they can face the consequences of not only Death but from other things that will break them physically and mentally.

Time of Origin: 

Season 1

Author Note:

l do not own the properties and any rights of Steven Spielberg's tv show, Falling Skies, only my characters that I've made up and no copycatting the story too, just enjoy reading it and have fun.

I've been working on this idea for quite some time ever since I've watched the Falling Skies series. I think that it's a good show about an alien invasion. I bet you'll love the first three seasons, the fourth and final are just...Nah. Not good to me, but I love to hear what you think about it. Anyways, I hope you enjoy taking the time to read it.