I do.

The music started and the crowd stirred. Jai looked anxiously down the aisle as the flower girl walked, throwing the pink rose petals to each side. Two by to the bridesmaids and groomsmen started to make their way down the aisle, Jai’s heartrate quickened as a white figure emerged from the doors and the beginning of the aisle. There stood his future, his everything. Ariana walked slowly to the rythm with Frankie, once they made it down she stood infront of him and Jai removed the veil. The beautiful face that he’d fallen in love with was there. Those big brown eyes that he loved looked directly into his eyes. “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today…” The minister began. The guests looked at the two and sighed, some even cried. ” Do you Jai Domenic Brooks take Ms. Ariana Grande Butera to be your lovely wedded wife?” The minister asked. “I do.” he replied. “And do you Ariana Grande Butera take Jai Dominic Brooks to be you lawfully wedded husband?” “I do!” she replied excitedly. “Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” Jai and Arianas lips crashed into each other and the crowd errupted into cheers. Beau, Daniel, and James were the groomsmen. They all started to celebrate by kicking him in the balls. After Jai recovered, Luke ( his best man) walked over to him and just simply said: ” You lucky son of a bitch.” with a chuckle and walked back into his place.

The couple ran down the aisle of the church while being pelted with rice and out the front door, where they were greeted by everyone. “Congrats sluuut!!!” the boys yelled at the two before they got into the car. Liz was standing at the bottom of the steps waiting to congratulate them. Before they got into their car Ariana stopped to say something to her. She signaled a one minute to Jai and he nodded. “Hey, the next time that there’s a wedding, I’ll be your maid of honor. Deal?” Ariana said while stretching out her pinky. ” Deal. Congrats Ari.” She said retrieving and intertwining her best friends pinky. Jai and Ariana jumped into the car and waved goodbye to them and the it pulled off.

This was the start of their lives together. Their start as Mr. And Mrs. Brooks.