My Worst Day With Two Boys! but a little bit of Luck!

I wanted to win no ones heart today! If I have some one in my heart that I love I will tell them already. I am not even shy when it comes to that. "I am not ready for this boys especially ro......meo.......," I said sighing after I, said that. Romeo sighed and said"I get it you don't want me I really get it." Romeo walked away. I frowned I shouldn't of said that to him. I should of just.... I don't even know. I guess I'm really bad when it comes to boys.

Alex put his hands on my back and said "so I won your heart?" I shook his hand off my back I shake my head. That meant no, I don't want to see him sad too so I walked. It just killed me when I saw to so run away. What kind of question did Alex even freaking ask I didn't even like him. I only like him as a friend. I have so many questions to ask I just have the worst day ever.

I was outside chilling until a boy came up to me. I said to him"hi how can I help you?"

"Hi um, my name is Jacob dude told to tell you that he loves you?" Jacob said.

I totally did not like that. I finally stand up and say nothing but run I side. Jacob catches up with me. He was a weird kinda cowboy. But with a cute little face the eyes looked like puppy eyes. I put my hand on his shoulder and said"don't worry I'm not mad at you I'm mad at him who told you that."

He was really looking happy happier than Romeo."so what's up with you two?" Said Alex. I was not happy to see his face or hear his voice.

I turned around but before I even did that Alex face was right by my face. About to kiss me on the lips I stepped away and slapped him hard and ran away. " Why do you even exist!" I said really mad. He was really mad and ran away.what

Jacob kiss me on the cheek. I blushed and ran away.