The beging

I woke up too early today it was a long night I had but I remmber it like it was yesterday
Come to think of it,it was yesterday.Wait I forgot to intruduce myself but Wat can I say that's just like me yup Natsu Dragneel.

FLASHBACK

Still Natsu's P.O.V

Just as I was walking in the guild mira  took the stage so all eyes were on her "so who is coming to the fairy tail party tonight!!" she said the crowd went wild "so what time should we show up" I heard a certain icycle ask "8:00pm tonight dont forget" she said glaring at me I couldn't help but 1:gulp and 2:fear for my life all i could push out my lips was "aye" she went off stage and to the bar to tend to  folks who needed a beer. Lucy walked up to me and I had to smile she looked too good in that minie skirt and top I hope she didn't notice when I licked my lips cuz I knew I'd get lucy kicked right in my nuts "hey natsu how's it going" she does as she came and took a seat next to me "good I cant complaine how about you" "me I'm great thnx for asking natsu" "so you coming to the party??" she asked I nodded and she smiled "how bout we walk together?""sure sounds like a plan see u at my place at around 6:00 tonight?" "mhm" I said and smiled.

(SO TIMESKIP CAUS AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS TO NATSU WALKING TO LUCYS PLACE)

Im so hyped for tonight I'm actually planing on telling luce how much I love her. So I'm at the door but it's sill 5:00 and I don't wanna come of as desprate so I'll just Wait here till I think its time i head in

Lucy P.O.V

So he thinks I didn't see when he was practacly drulling all over me while I was walking towards him earlier not that i mind or anything. I like him like love like him. Just in case your wondring yes we are gonna fuck and i know he's outside waitting for the right time to come in. So let me give it to him "AAAHHHH!!!" perfect is all i can think when he ran through the door "luce what happened are you alright who's ass I gotta kick!!" "no ones natsu I thought i saw a cocaroche"

BACK TO NATSU P.O.V

"Waaah?!?! So you yelled for nothing?" "well i wasn't for nothing I was scared ok"she said while she pouted all i can think is how cute she looks like that.then my eyes start to wonder and i realize she's in her bra and panties I felt my pants get tight. I looked away and I swear I saw her smirking while looking at the tent in my pants."its okay natsu I wanna do this just as bad as you do." "luce...umm are you sure abo-"I couldn't think she had already smashed our lips together. I it was a very sweet kiss like when you just woke up from a good nap and you drink water. Luce is the water I've been looking for soon I lick her bottom lip asking for promison. She instantly let's me in.Our tonghs are fighting for power. She gives up such let's me explor every inch of her mouth. She starts taking my close off and soon we are both naked...

END OF FLASHBACK

NATSU P.O.V

So yup me and Lucy fucked last night it was great. But when I woke up today she's not here.

Lucy P.O.V

So I wake up and i see natsu next to me my first instinct is to Lucy kick him all the way back to were he came from. I was gonna until I remember how it all happened. I felt him move so I ran and now I'm here.were is here in in my closet haha."luce were are you?" I hear him say I try to come up with an explanation as to why the hell I'm in my closet but i dont have enoght time. I see him sniff the air "oh shit" is all i could think he smirks then looks over at the closet and says "you know if you wanted to play you could've just asked me luce" he stands AND OMG HES NAKED!!  Im positive if I had a mirror I'd be able to see Erzas hair "luce why are you hidding come out dont make me come get you" he says it so wickedly its sexy but I dont have time to think days in the blink of an eye he's standing outside the closet door and swings it open."natsu wha-" he kissed me I wrap my arms and legs around him and he picks me up still in the kiss.He pulls away and smirks "you started this." "Natsu i- I love you" "luce I love you more" he smiled "and now your stuck with me.And belive you me this is only the being of us"