After

Nobody POV

After they had theyre little fun they cuddled up together and slept... a couple hours later Lucy is first to wake up.

Lucy POV

As I'm waking up I'm remembering the last 2 hours of my day. The longer I'm up the more I gain consciousness of my surroundings, I am completely naked and laying in bed next to natsu. I look down to find that Natsu has a hand full of my boob and is sleeping peacefully.

I start moving around trying to get up without waking him. I need a shower, I don't want Natsu going crazy like that again. I check the time it's 2 am. I grab my towel and some shorts and a tank top and head to the bathroom. I took a short shower nothing too crazy just needed to get the smell of sex as Natsu calls it off of me. I wanted to make a cake to celebrate us, so I head to the kitchen and started prepping. "Hmm what kinda cake would Natsu like?" "I like chocolate cake" I jump in surprise "Natsu you scared me!" He walks up to me and hugs me "sorry love. So how was the sex??" He asks out of fucking nowhere, I began to blush bc it was so random "what do you mean." He grabs my left boob "I can feel your heart racing, am I exciting you?" I can't do another round of that. Don't get me wrong I love it but it takes a toll on my body he doesn't hold back his strokes. "LUCY KICK!!!!" That should do the trick "what the fuck Luce I was just asking how my performance was." I roll my eyes "you got too handsy. Your performance was great your very experienced." "Experienced? What do you mean?" "I mean you've done enough to know what your doing." He looks at me for a min "you know I was a virgin till we had sex yesterday." ............. "what? Could have fooled me" I say getting back to work on the cake. "What abt you Luce with your body and the way you gave me head I wouldn't be shocked if you had a couple bodies. "You were my first... I've given head to just one dude before you but that's all in the past." I can tell wat I said ticked him off bc of the aura he was putting out. "It's ok Natsu I didn't even finish him." He rolled his eyes "whatever" I was just abt finishing up the cake batter "should I add chocolate chips to the cake? I feel like it'll taste better." He shrugged and went into the living room "I'm gonna watch a movie" well someone's grumpy. I let out a sigh and finished putting the batter in a pan and putting it in the oven, I set a timer for 30 min and I went to the living room with Natsu. "What you watching?" I ask as I sat down next to him. "I was thinking abt starting some lame show together." "Lame how?" I ask "lame like the bachelor." "Well then let's watch the bachelor." He thought for a moment. "Yea but not rn let's just watch a super hero movie and cuddle." I smile. " I didn't know you were a cuddler" he rolled his eyes and picked me up and sat me on his lap. "It was smart of you to shower." I let out a small sigh. "Ok what hero we thinking?" "I was thinking Deadpool. You can't go wrong with good old Deadpool." He was right abt that. I nod and he puts the movie on. As we're watching the movie I hear the timer I set for the cake go off. I try to stand up but Natsu wouldn't let me. "Where do you think your going?" He asks pulling me closer "Natsu I gotta get the cake out of the oven I'll be right back." He shakes his head "fuck the cake I need my Lucy cuddles." I roll my eyes "pls Natsu I don't want it to burn." "Call me babe and I'll let you go." Wah wats with this dude "y do you want me to do that." "Well duh bc I'm your boyfriend and your supposed to give your boyfriend a nick name. And you just keep calling me Natsu." "Well your name IS Natsu" he shrugs and holds me closer to him "burnt chocolate cake it is." I sigh "ok babe"... "you gonna let me go?" "Ask nicely" "can you pls let me go get the cake babe?" He smiles and let's me go "ofc" I walk in the kitchen take the cake out and leave it in the counter to cool off. I walk back to Natsu. I decided I wanna give him a treat for being so damn cute. As I walk back to him I start pulling my clothes off first the shorts then the top. I wasn't wearing much to begin with. Natsu didn't seem to notice me walking in naked I put my hair in a messy bun "yo Luce you almost missed the best part!" He says without taking his eyes off the tv. I walk in front of the tv to be in his view "holly fucking shit your hot" he says I can see him drooling. "Like what you see babe?" He starts to get up but I stop him "I'm taking control this time you just sit back and enjoy." "Fuck yes baby." I climb up on his lap and start kissing him. He immediately grabs my ass and brings me closer. I pull away from his kisses and get up "where are you going love" he says in his sexy lust filled voice. "I'm not going anywhere." I say smiling. He wasn't wearing much just a top and boxers. I told him to take his top off and I felt with the boxers. I slowly pulled them down just to tease him. I could feel him growing impatient. "What do you want me to do to your body babe?" I say as I dropped his boxers in the floor "do whatever you want princess I'm all yours he says leaning back into the couch. I get on my knees and grab is extremely hard penis. "Ik you were jealous when I told you abt my other head experience. But let me tell you." I put his dick in my mouth and swirl my tongue on his tip and gave him a few good sucks. "I've improved a lot since then." I get up from the floor once again straddling him. I kiss him gently as I position his dick after the kiss I looked him in the eyes as I sat all the way down his penis going inside me. I let out a small moan.

Natsu POV

This chick is driving me insane. She bouncing on my dick maiming like crazy. Holly fuck the way her tits are bouncing in my face I might fucking impregnate her she's so fucking hot. I grabbed her waist and thrust myself deeper into her "Ahh Natsu that's so good." "God Luce baby your pussy feels so tight" "Natsu I'm gonna cum" I crash my lips onto hers and kiss her roughly. "That right Luce cum on my cock." Her moans we're getting louder and louder by the second I can feel her getting close. I grabbed one of her boobs and put it in my mouth. That seemed to excite her more then before "babe I'm cumming ahh!!" After she came her bouncing became more tired. So I did wat any gentleman would do and I picked her up and put her on her bed "did you finish?" She asked I shook my head no "good" she smiled and got on all fours "fuck me" she said. Before I could think abt it I was positioned in her entrance "you ready?" I asked she simply nodded and I thrusted into her she let out a very loud and sexy moan. I was slowly but roughly thrusting into her I wanted to feel this for as long as possible. "More babe more pls fuck me more" I put my thumb in her mouth and she sucked it like it was my dick. I took it out and shoved it in her as she let out a gasp and her moans became more intense. "You like that?" She moaned in response I dug my nail into met ass cheek I was getting close. "I want your cum inside of me babe." I can't decline an offer like that. I thrusted faster and deeper looking for that feeling of sweet release. After a few more thrust I completely filled up her insides with my baby gravy. I flipped her on her back to see her beautiful sex filled face. Her mouth was hanging open with drool on her chin her eyebrows were frowned. I gently massaged
one of her boobs and sucked one the other one. "More" she said. I was surprised I couldn't go for a round 2 rn but I needed to satisfy her. I got in my knees and spread her legs. This should be fun