Kellic

Kellin POV

We just started our tour with Pierce the Veil. I love meeting all of the fans and them telling us how much we have helped them stop cutting, but I should really take my own advice. Yes , I Kellin Quinn cut myself. IT is just so hard to look in the mirror and find one thing about myself I like. I have been cutting more since we started this tour. I have a really big secret that no one knows. I feel like they will judge me or hate me or leave the band if I told them so i keep it to myself. It keeps becoming harder to keep my secret from the band since we are on tour with PTV. You can probably guess what my secret is.

I'M GAY....

And I like Vic Fuentes. I can't tell him because he is straight and he thinks i'm straight.

It was the first night after we started touring and just had our first concert so we all decided to go out to celebrate. We all met on the PTV bus to figure out where we would go. I walked on the bus and said Hi to everyone in PTV except Vic. He wasn't there. So we all went and sat down in the tv room part of the bus. We were all sitting down talking when Vic decided to walk out of the bunk room and sit down on the couch next to me. I got so many butterflies from him sitting down next to me.

"So where are we going to celebrate,"Vic asked.

"I was thinking the club we saw next to taco bell," Jaime said.

We all agreed and went. We weren't there for more than an hour and Vic was drunk. Good thing we decided to pick a place close to where we were staying so we could walk back. I told the guys I was taking Vic back to the hotel we were staying at because he was drunk.

We were almost there when Vic stopped walking. I turned around to see him sitting in the grass.

" Vic come on we need to get you back to the hotel," i said in a demanding voice.

" No i want to stay here," he said.

I picked him up bridal style and carried him the rest of the way.We got to his hotel room.

"Vic, where's the key," I asked.

"In my pocket,"he said.

"are you going to get it so we can open the door," i asked.

" you get it. It's in my front pocket," he said smiling.

After I heard him say that i started blushing and getting butterflies in my stomach. I reached in his pocket and got the key. I opened the door walked and turned around. He was standing in the doorway just staring at me.

"Vic, come inside you need to lay down you are drunk," i said

"Carry me," he said almost falling.

I went over to him, picked him up, and put him in his bed. I went and sat next to him.

"Kellin, Why don't you love me," he asked.

"Of course I love you. What are you talking about,"I asked confused.

"I don't mean like a brother love, but like a boyfriend love." he said.

Next thing I know he sat up and started kissing me. I just sat there not knowing what to do. He stopped kissing me when he realized i wasn't kissing back he looked sad. He just turned over and went to sleep. I went and slept on the couch in his room. except I didn't sleep I waas just awake thinking about the kiss. I couldn't figure out if he wanted to do that or if he did it because he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing.