Chapter 1

*Aria's P.O.V.*

"ARIA GET UP!!!" my Spanish mom yelled into my face.

My alarm was now going off with my phone alarm and my mom trying to wake me up.

Hi I'm Aria Maria Santos, 17 years going on to 18. Dark skin since I'm Dominican / Panamanian, long dark brown hair that hangs down my back and reaches my lower back. Most of my life I have lived in Queens, New York. I was even born there but my family had to move because my mom got a promotion and was sent to Lowell, Massachusetts. My dad walked out on us after me and my twin sister, Alex was born. It's my first day here and I get to make new friends!

"Get up we have to start unpacking!" My mom continued yelling at me.

I don't understand why I have to wake up like 6 in the morning if I start school in 3 weeks. I literally dragged myself to the bathroom. I really didn't want to go to unpack but I have no choice. Might as well dress up nice if I'm going to be up, I got dressed in a purple romper with black sandals and I curled my hair.

I have two older brothers Jacob and Michael and one younger, Xavier. And like I said earlier I have a twin and an older sister, Stephany. I walked down to the kitchen and I see that no one is up. This isn't fair, she always walks me up like an hour early than the others and then I have to wait another hour for them.

*About an Hour Later*

I have just been sitting here waiting for my brothers and sisters watching vines. One by one they come down in there pajamas. Are you serious I could have been in my bed sleeping for another hour!?!?

"Why are you so dressed up?" Jacob asks tiredly.

"Because mami woke me up an hour ago telling me to come down and unpack but when I came down here, there was no one! What's the point of waking me up earlier than you guys like I'm just gonna sit down here and do nothing?!?!"

"Cause it's hard to wake you up cause you're a heavy sleeper and you start saying weird shit that scares me." He said laughing saying the last part like a little girl. "Like last time you were like 'wait let me take a picture with a sandal." He continued holding his stomach in laughter.

I just walked away and started watching TV with Xavier. Tom and Jerry was on, our favorite. Mami walked in and told her to go to our rooms and put our clothes in our drawers and closets. there was a lot of work to be done so Alex and I worked together to make time fly faster. I went to her room and she was on the floor with an opened box. So I walked over to her bed sat on it, and took a box and put it on the floor in between my legs. I started to open the box and sort the clothes out.

"After we finish unpacking, do you want to go out and see the neighborhood?"

"Ummm I'm not good at meeting new people."

"It's okay we can just drive around and if there is talking to do I will talk." I reassured her. We cleaned her room and when we were half way done, our mom cam into the room.

"I'm going out to visit your aunt. Don't get in any trouble Aria."

"Why me? I don't do anything."

"Surrreee." She said in sarcasm. "Oh and you two are having visitors coming later on and I wont be here so don't do anything stupid.

"WE ARE INNOCENT!!" Alex said.

"It's bad to lie." She said leaving.

We finished after 30 minutes and got dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is my first book on here so i ope you will find it enjoyable and feel free to give me feedback on anything. Make sure to like...